[Scribe's Office - Emissary]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Scribe's Office - Emissary]

Postby Emissary on December 7th, 2014, 7:42 pm

Welcome

I am Emissary, one of the Scribes. Scribes work in the World Development forum to facilitate original lore creation for Mizahar. While I can help you with many things, there are a number that I cannot;
  • Developing a Gnosis, God, City, New Magic, or race requires Founder approval.
  • City specific lore, such as cities, npcs, and plot lines are to be referred to the domain's storyteller.

While I am here to assist in lore creation however I can, my main focus is Eyktol. The remainder of this office will be devoted to creation of a link map involving new lore related to the region. If you have specific questions please feel free to PM me rather than posting here.

Eyktol Specific Threads:
Emissary
Scribe

Words: 12708
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2014, 9:30 pm
Race: Staff account
Office