Good Evening

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Good Evening

Postby Winter Coolwater on December 10th, 2014, 7:28 am

Hello fellow Mizaharians!

So I have been on this site on and off believe it or not since about 2 months after it was created! I believe my original character sheet, though lost for years now, was the second ever created Dhani. Though that could be wrong, I seem to remember being proud of it, anyway!

I have throughout the years came back two or three times and been around under several different alias' that no one would probably remember, but always seemed to not have the time any more after about a month of being around due to school and other responsibilities. However I have now graduated from East Stroudsburg University (YAY!) and have all the free time in the world as I don't get hired at many different locations.

I really look forward to immersing myself into this wonderful world that has progressed so incredibly far over the years and and excited to meet all of the wonderful people that are going to share that experience with me! I hope now that I have the time to, in the future of course, become a part of the history of not only the mizahar website, but the mizahar world.

So say hello and I will gladly chat your ear off for awhile, I love new friends!
Winter Coolwater
Player

Words: 2432
Joined roleplay: December 9th, 2014, 9:24 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Good Evening

Postby Redire Whitevine on December 16th, 2014, 9:44 pm

Welcome! I'm on the same boat as you, though instead of a couple months, it was more like a chunk of the year...anyways, it's always nice to see a new face and I'm sure the others here would Welcome you with open arms.

Besides, us Vantha have to stick together! ;P
Redire Whitevine
Player

Words: 11386
Joined roleplay: February 11th, 2014, 1:18 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Good Evening

Postby Phyolea on December 17th, 2014, 7:32 am

Welcome back! Though that seems a bit weird to say since you've been here longer than I have... Did you know there is now an underwater Dhani species called Iyvess? Check it out!
Phyolea
Quicksilver

Words: 42951
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2013, 9:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Good Evening

Postby Nal'reim Qyan on December 17th, 2014, 8:12 pm

I as well am one of those players that has been here forever. Bouncing between characters and being active and inactive. Welcome back none the less!

-Nal
ImageImageImage
Nal'reim Qyan
Player

Words: 34560
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2012, 6:59 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)