OOC Info [Riverfall] Take The Plunge!

This thread is Riverfall's OOC Chatter thread. Feel free to post anything here you want. We're open to discussions, questions, fun images, anything at all is fair game.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

[Riverfall] Take The Plunge!

Postby Gossamer on January 7th, 2015, 2:27 am

Hi there!

I've taken the afternoon to catch up my PMs and get all you folks either paid or employed or the various situations worked out you've asked me too as a DS. If I have MISSED ANYONE I'm profusely sorry about that and please PM me immediately and I'll get to it tonight or first thing tomorrow (or as I get notified).

Our big group thread is coming tomorrow or the next day. It's half written but I'm launching it when its perfect because I'm really trying to turn a new leaf here and get things going. ANYONE can join, but its going to have a max number cap, but that max number should include as many of you as I can.

I also have Khida and Rosela's gnosis threads ready to go too. They are all scripted and plotnoted so I have a big plate for this season. Caelum's a bit in limbo because I think hes getting his in a current thread. If that doesn't happen, he will bump the next folks in line. If you want a gnosis thread, be sure you post your letter. ALL PARTIES INVOLVED need to post letters. You can't get one person to post for multiple folks and have that work out. Yes, I'm looking at you and Hirem, Timothy. :) I'm very excited about the diverse group of Gods and Goddess I get to run this season. And I'm also slipping in an Uldr Gnosis thread for Evalin who's long past due getting a chance to go for her mark. So with four big plots going, that's going to be my max until I get things wrapped up.

Anyhow.... if anyone needs anything bump me. Timothy was gracious and helped me get some challenges in place, and the Calendar will be updated in the next little bit.

Thanks for all your patience, folks!

Goss

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Hirem on January 7th, 2015, 3:04 am

Very stoked to see what comes next in Riverfall! I think this next season should be fantastic, and the amount of work that you're putting in is blowing me out of the water.

Also, oopsie. The letter for both parties was my idea. Give Tim a break, his arms are too short for proper keyboard use.

My PCs:
Hirem
Hirem
The golden age is over.

Words: 615712
Joined roleplay: November 26th, 2009, 3:50 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Donor (1)

Postby Caelum on January 7th, 2015, 4:08 am

That's because Tim is short for T-Rex.

::cheers Jen on::
Caelum
The best way out is through.

Words: 1093768
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2010, 10:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Kennen Dova on January 7th, 2015, 4:14 am

I Know i'm fairly new to Riverfall and Mizahar in general, but I cant but help feel I've arrived at some epic times and I can't wait to see what happens.

P.S. Poor Tim the T-Rex, leave his stubby arms alone! :P
Pictures edited by Keene Ward
Kennen Dova
Spread your wings and fly, easy right?

Words: 24777
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2014, 9:16 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Gwin on January 7th, 2015, 11:21 am

I'm so looking forward to everything that's happening this season, especially the gnosis quests! As usual, you're doing awesome, Jen. :)
Gwin
Guerilla Minstrel

Words: 144602
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2011, 2:12 pm
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Rosela on January 7th, 2015, 4:18 pm

*sputtercoughgag*

Rosela's gnosis thread is coming already?? Best post-holiday gift ever ^_^ Really though, I cannot wait for this season. We have lots of new people running around and so, so much going on. Good luck out there everyone!

To everyone waiting on posts from me - bear just a little longer with me, things are finally settling down from the holidays and I'm getting back on track with posting.

In the meantime, if anyone's feeling a bit stressed with the new year, here's a lovely autumn waterfall to soothe your nerves.

Have a moment? Maybe drop by and leave a peer review?
Rosela
Bring me pretty things.

Words: 739794
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Alcor on January 7th, 2015, 7:54 pm

arg I've been neglecting the hell out of this character, I should show him some love soon.

Thanks for all the hard work Goss and for the southing waterfall pic Rosela.
Alcor
Depressing Spirtist.

Words: 24727
Joined roleplay: November 13th, 2014, 1:31 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Marion Kay on January 7th, 2015, 8:11 pm

Just popping in to say I'm really glad I chose RF for this character. All of you guys are incredible! All of you! And I'm super excited to see what's in store for this season.
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
Marion Kay
Flung out of space.

Words: 177003
Joined roleplay: November 11th, 2014, 8:03 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Timothy Mered on January 8th, 2015, 1:42 am

Comes plowing in, roars, and eats everyone...

Anyway, I'll write you a letter too then Jen :)

And don't believe the lies The Medicine Man is spreading about me! He's just trying to blackmail me into selling his shady drugs for him...
Timothy Mered
Determined

Words: 296697
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2014, 1:43 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Evalin on January 8th, 2015, 2:03 am

I'm so very excited for this season for a lot of reasons. Thank you Goss for being amazing and running my Gnosis thread. RF needs a bit of Uldring up ;-). To anyone out there who is interested I would love to thread! Don't hesitate to PM me :-D. Winter is a time to try something different I say, so any ideas are open and welcome haha
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

PreviousNext