Hello Everyone!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello Everyone!

Postby Akai on February 12th, 2015, 5:56 am

Hello,

I'm excited to give this whole roleplaying thing a try. I like to write stories, and have been known to enjoy D&D in the past, so i think this is going to be a very enjoyable experience! Side note, where do i post my Character sheet? Haha.

-Akai
Akai
Player

Words: 4949
Joined roleplay: February 10th, 2015, 11:55 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Hello Everyone!

Postby Akai on February 12th, 2015, 5:58 am

Found it! I should have looked around a little bit more before deciding to ask...
Akai
Player

Character sheet

Hello Everyone!

Postby Ayviss on February 12th, 2015, 3:42 pm

Hello, and welcome to Mizahar! I also enjoy tabletop RPGs (D&D being one of them). Mizahar is kind of different, but I'm sure you will enjoy the experience, specially since you like to write. :)
Ayviss
Tell me the secrets whispered in the night

Words: 77386
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2014, 11:50 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hello Everyone!

Postby Akai on February 13th, 2015, 6:19 am

Thanks for the welcome! I've noticed haha! I have been reading through some of the threads people have written. I don't think I am quite at the level of most of you. Makes me think this will be excellent practice for my writing.
Akai
Player

Character sheet