Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Cristina Varisat on February 16th, 2015, 9:31 pm

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
Well the Character I'll be playing is Cristina so why not that?

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
Lots. I've done quite a few forum rpgs before in many different settings, the same applies to tabletop rpgs. Including but not limited to The Games Workshop universes (Both and several within those), Firefly, Marvel (Super Villains are awesome!) and Pathfinder/D&D

3. How did you find us?
I found a link to you guys through a google search. I can't remember what site I found the link on. I've slept alot sicne then.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
Anything goes as far as I care. But I like to be stoked about my roleplays.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
I love setting the scene, I'm bad at it, but I love it. I'm terrible at writing character descriptions though.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
Depth. Like I'm drowning in the whole thing. It's just really..... really awesome.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
The handy links on the forum don't transfer across to the wiki. Possibly not something that can be fixed but found it really irritating.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
To feel like my character has grown. To exercise some creativity outside of what I do daily. To continue writing and growing as a writer. And depending on how my studying goes make another attempt at Nanowrimo. Life threw me a curveball last time I tried.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
I may need to get back to you on that one. Although some skills aren't finished.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
I'm a games workshop hobbyist, if you hadn't figured that out from the above. I'm currently working on a Warriors of Slaanesh army with a view to turn it in to a legion. I also own many Gaunts and Space Wolves.

Also, I want my Character to be a Squire and would really like another player for her to be Squire to. If that's possible.
Cristina Varisat
Player

Words: 7938
Joined roleplay: February 16th, 2015, 7:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hello!

Postby Colt on February 16th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Hey there, Christina! Welcome to Mizahar!

Character growth is probably one of Mizahar's biggest strengths, skill-wise and story-wise. We love it. The playerbase here is really knowledgeable, so if you have any questions we'd love to help!

Happy writing, and we hope you like it here!
Shahar
“Pavi” | Grassland Sign | “Common” | “Tukant” | Nura
Colt
Miss Communication

Words: 943625
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2011, 6:38 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5