Evenin'!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Evenin'!

Postby Everett Larahan on February 26th, 2015, 1:49 am

Heya! Call me Al. It's been a couple years since I last engaged in any kind of forum RP, but after the tabletop I was playing collapsed into ruin I remembered this site and decided to give it another whirl. So here I am!

I played a character on this site a long time ago... oh, gosh, it's been maybe six years? I was never very active, and to be honest I can't even remember my old character's name, so I decided to start fresh. For all intents and purposes, I'm as new to this site as a fresh-born babe, so be gentle.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to starting! The community here seems great, and the couple of threads that I've browsed were just as interesting and well-written as I remembered. Y'all are amazing, and I hope I can measure up!
Everett Larahan
Always look on the bright side of death!

Words: 12097
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2015, 11:48 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Evenin'!

Postby Devi on March 2nd, 2015, 10:55 pm

They're always back eventually...

Welcome back Al :)
Devi
Workaholic Syliran Doctor

Words: 223466
Joined roleplay: November 15th, 2014, 7:19 pm