Xii's Templates

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This special forum hosts post templates. If you post here, your posts automatically generate a Post Template Drop Down Menu below the title, description, and tag for anywhere you post throughout the game. Each post in your Post Template Thread becomes a separate selection in your new drop down menu which when selected automatically copies your code into your new post. This forum is the perfect place for all player style codes, box codes, and pretty frames! Please note the first post in each Player's thread must be titled as "Playername's Templates". Each player gets only one thread per account in this forum. Each post within your individual threads can be titled as per the Template's description such as "Blue OOC" etc. [Size Rules For Templates]

Xii's Templates

Postby Xii on March 14th, 2015, 6:27 pm

regular words and descriptions
"speaking words in Common"
"speaking words in Pavi" or in Pavi
hypnotism
Last edited by Xii on April 1st, 2015, 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xii is using hypnotism
Xii is "speaking Common"
Xii is "speaking Pavi" and also signing Pavi Note
Signed Pavi can also be represented by a person's total body language; it doesn't have to be an actual hand sign.

Xii is demonstrating her internal emotions. Anything in plain, uncolored italics should be considered completely internal; for example, if it says that Xii is sneering she is only doing so in her mind, and the sneer would likely not show as a physical expression unless otherwise stated. This is a way for me, as her writer, to differentiate between her true feelings and what she outwardly shows the world. Note
If the italics thing feels too confusing to me after I've tried using it in some posts, I'll remove it.
Xii
Drykas-Zith

Words: 143088
Joined roleplay: February 13th, 2015, 7:47 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Xii's Journal

Postby Xii on March 22nd, 2015, 8:07 pm

blarghugharh

OOC Translation:
Xii is using hypnotism
Xii is "speaking Common"
Xii is "speaking Pavi" and also signing Pavi Note
Signed Pavi can also be represented by a person's total body language; it doesn't have to be an actual hand sign.

Xii is demonstrating her internal emotions. Anything in plain, uncolored italics should be considered completely internal; for example, if it says that Xii is sneering she is only doing so in her mind, and the sneer would likely not show as a physical expression unless otherwise stated. This is a way for me, as her writer, to differentiate between her true feelings and what she outwardly shows the world. Note
If the italics thing feels too confusing to me after I've tried using it in some posts, I'll remove it.
Xii
Drykas-Zith

Words: 143088
Joined roleplay: February 13th, 2015, 7:47 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Plotnotes