Tophat, monocle, moustache and tea.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Vequil Alieare on April 5th, 2015, 4:24 am

#HipsterNotIncluded

~Greeetings~

Hello! I'm new to Mizahar and am here to introduce myself in a spectacular manner :)

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
My real name is Tristan, but just call me Vequil so people don't get confused.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
Quite a bit actually! I've played numerous characters on other roleplay sites but this site is the best I have seen. I have no idea how I missed Mizahar while looking for avenues to roleplay in.

3. How did you find us?
Recommendation by a friend, then a google search. Then I clicked a link and I fell in love. All that happened about a month ago, and I've been lurking for quite a while just reading the lore pages. I've been drafting a character for more than a week now and just a few days ago I've decided to join in on the fun, so voila!

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
Before I answer I'll need to know what exactly classifies as a "RP style". Assuming it means what I like to do with my character,

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?

Well, things that genuinely affect your character.

From what I've garnered over the past few weeks gaining experience here takes quite some time and effort, so I'd probably have a distaste for spamming training/job threads just to level experience.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?

Mizahar's world is incredibly detailed, and for that a great Kudos to those tho put in their time and effort to make it so. Lore pages are nicely edited, the world perspective is exciting and complex, and the game is set so that it is appropriately balanced.

Actually, everything about Mizahar is currently my favorite.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?

Well, I've been drafting my character concept for quite some time and numerous aspects of my PC require review by the admins. A bunch of PM's and a lot of explanation later it still hasn't been resolved. (Not to blame anyone, the fault with that lies on my end; nonetheless it is quite frustrating when something you've been working on for quite some time needs even more time to be approved before you're allowed to play.

I believe that it's a necessary process for characters to be balanced and coherent with the Mizahar world. Just that I'm watching everyone else write and have fun and it's too tempting for me to just hop in.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?

The joy of making friends? The sense of achievement in creating a well-developed character? Enjoying a sense of indie fantasy? All of that and much more that I couldn't possibly fit all into this answer.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?

YES! I actually have a lot of things I'd like to see expanded and in the future, even become a member who helps develop lore of the game.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?

Well, that depends on what you want me to talk about. I'm quite talkative on areas of topics that I take interest in, while more or less silent on topics that I don't know much about. Feel free to try your luck!

P.S. If my backstory gets approved by the helpdesk (which hopefully it will) I'll be playing in Sunberth for a while. Please let me know if you're interested in roleplaying with me!
Vequil Alieare
Redhand

Words: 54897
Joined roleplay: April 3rd, 2015, 12:54 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Elias Caldera on April 5th, 2015, 5:20 am

Well I do say, sir, welcome to Mizahar. Welcome! Your introduction was a jolly good read.

-_Q <---- My monocle isn't as fancy as yours, but I tried.

Anyway, hope you get your chance to start writing soon. Tally ho and all that.
Elias Caldera
Playa

Words: 1255799
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2013, 1:28 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Overlored (1) One Million Words! (1)
Ravok Seasonal Challenge (1) 2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Aventis on April 5th, 2015, 5:30 pm

I don't have much to say other than welcome to Miz and I genuinely hope you stick around. Really. That's it. Nice entrance

Credit to: Rhys for picture edit, Redd and Estellir Konrath for Boxcodes, and Fallon for Signature

Shameless self advertising. Feel free to make a request!

Aventis
Your brother in multiple arms

Words: 158586
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2014, 9:14 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)