'Sup.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

'Sup.

Postby Rionach Stormhand on April 6th, 2015, 3:12 am

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called! Out-of-character name is Kiba!

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? Lots. I've been RPing since early high school and I'm twenty-five now, so nearly ten years.

3. How did you find us? Google search for "medieval RPG."
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? Enough words to chew on (At least one or two paragraphs), but actual word-counts are iffy for me.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about? I love writing action scenes and the occasional PG-13 scene. I don't shy away from violence, but gratuitous violence/sex/whatever where everything's described in detail tries my patience. And I don't care for Ye Olde Butchered English That Is Often Badly Done. If you have to do archaic speech, learn to do it right. Otherwise, just stick with formal "modern" speech.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? WORLDBUILDING, YAY.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? Skills are making me twitchy, but I'm new to the DND format anyway.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? Non-Tolkien fantasy! I love Tolkien himself, but I just get tired of seeing Elves around.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? It's already so detailed! I'll be reading the manual for days! */end bookworm*

10. Anything else you want to talk about? That's pretty much covered everything for my OOC subjects. In-character, I've got a mostly-finished profile up and I'm making a thread in Syliras as I type.
Rionach Stormhand
Player

Words: 6547
Joined roleplay: April 5th, 2015, 9:13 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Telor Riptide on April 6th, 2015, 11:59 am

Welcome to Mizahar! It sounds like you'll fit right in here. I'll let you know if I'm ever in Syliras and we can work out a thread.
Until then, let me know if you have any questions. I'd be happy to answer them, or at the very least, point you to someone who can. :)

Common-Fratava-Vani
Telor Riptide
Player

Words: 24242
Joined roleplay: March 19th, 2015, 12:08 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

'Sup.

Postby Rionach Stormhand on April 6th, 2015, 8:52 pm

Thank you!
Rionach Stormhand
Player

Words: 6547
Joined roleplay: April 5th, 2015, 9:13 pm
Character sheet
Plotnotes

'Sup.

Postby Tanna on April 11th, 2015, 10:44 am

Oh hey hi another Drykas! I have Tanna (obviously), formerly known as Dwyn Sweetwater of the Amethyst clan, who I plan to have freshly settled into Syliras once I finally finish her sheet. We should definitely brainstorm and plot since I'd love to have them be familiar with one another at the very least - especially since they are similar in age :3 She would be t h r i l l e d to run into Rio!!

Aside from the above - welcome from a fellow lore-loving, worldbuilding enthusiast!
Tanna
words & whims

Words: 114416
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2015, 12:25 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes