Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Kei on April 22nd, 2015, 12:39 pm

Why hello there. It appears that I have stumbled onto this beautiful website. Why treasures must it hold for me?

Haha, I don't speak like that. I'm actually just here to say hi! So, Hi! I'm extremely excited to start roleplaying with so many AMAZING role players! Now, I'm a bit new to the whole forum roleplay type thing, so I would really appreciate some help if you are willing to help.

So that's all I've got for now and I'll probably get better at all this along the way. I tried doing a few posts for my sister, who used to be really big on this type of thing and I could enever make long posts, but now, I feel like I can do this.

I've rambeld long enough. So just post hellos I guess and I'll respond. PMing me works just as well, though.
Kei
Always Confused

Words: 16985
Joined roleplay: April 22nd, 2015, 4:01 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hello!

Postby Kamilla on April 22nd, 2015, 4:10 pm

Kamilla Circe Gordon

Kei, first and foremost... Welcome to Miz! We're always glad to have fresh meat to add a new flavour to our world and are even more glad when the fresh meat seems to already have read most of the lore. I'm no official, but your CS looks great and I can't spot any major mistakes which is a pretty good sign that you'll fit in here well. I was actually reading your CS earlier today and thinking about how interesting your character sounds. Any ideas of a city yet? :)

Again, Welcome. And feel free to PM with any questions. I'm not as new to Miz as my character makes me seem.

Kamilla
Magical Mistress

Words: 592212
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2014, 5:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Syka Seasonal Challenge (1)

Hello!

Postby Kei on April 22nd, 2015, 5:55 pm

Thank you. Like I mentioned before, my sister was into this sort of thing am I used to help her with posts when she was low on muse, so I already knew some of the lore.
And as far as CSs go, I wrote that a 2 AM, so I'm planning on cleaning it up and making it even better. I've decided on starting in Riverfall, though. I would like to ask a question or two, though, so I'll PM you.
Kei
Always Confused

Words: 16985
Joined roleplay: April 22nd, 2015, 4:01 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hello!

Postby Liminal on April 29th, 2015, 12:32 am

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here ^_^
Liminal
Atelerix albiventris

Words: 256313
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2009, 7:09 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Staff account
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)