Hello Everyone

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello Everyone

Postby Alistair on April 29th, 2015, 7:03 pm

Hello everyone. I have no idea what I am doing but I am excited to get started. I’ve never had the chance to play pen and paper rpgs though I think I would really enjoy it. I wouldn’t consider myself a good writer really. But I would like to get better and thought this might be helpful and fun. I do enjoy reading and I am a fairly decent artist. And that’s about it for me. I look forward to meeting all of you.
Alistair
Player

Words: 1333
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2015, 12:32 am
Race: Human

Hello Everyone

Postby Lisana on April 30th, 2015, 3:25 am

Mizahar has helped with my writing quite a bit, and was my first experience roleplaying. There's a lot of reading involved, but it's fun. :D As long as you read a bunch of lore pertaining to your character, plot, history, personality, etc... concept, you should be fine.
I make mediocre boxcodes for people here.
Otaia|Anthere|Lisana
3/5 Threads
Lisana
Player

Words: 66239
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2014, 11:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hello Everyone

Postby Liminal on May 1st, 2015, 11:35 am

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Liminal
Atelerix albiventris

Words: 256313
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2009, 7:09 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Staff account
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)