New in Town

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

New in Town

Postby Roan Mayfall on May 17th, 2015, 6:57 am

I know I said "town" in the thread name, but I must confess that I actually meant "forum". Now that I've unloaded my biggest deception on this site to date, I should say "hello" with a clean conscious. Therefore:

Hello!

I will be playing a twisted human with a big mouth who goes by Roan (I'll task you all individually with deciding which of those descriptors are literal). The nitty gritty of this character are still being developed while I have some questions about this world, but I am slowly working it through. I am making my return to RPing after a LONG hiatus; I look forward to relearning/growing/getting along/other appropriate things to do with all of you!
Roan Mayfall
Player

Words: 19105
Joined roleplay: May 17th, 2015, 5:39 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

New in Town

Postby Jessor Yellowmoss on May 17th, 2015, 9:08 pm

Nice to meet you Roan!

It's always nice to see someone getting back into what they love to do. So, if you need any help figuring out the ins and outs of Mizahar and the lore, just let me know via PM, or you can drop into chat and ask the lovely folks there. We'll do all we can to make sure your return to RP is as smooth as possible.

And if your character ever happens to land in Sunberth, let me know and we can thread sometime, yeah? Until then, welcome again, and I hope you have a great time here. :)
Jessor Yellowmoss Image
Jessor Yellowmoss
Ride the Winds

Words: 41781
Joined roleplay: June 29th, 2014, 1:58 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes