PM to join A New Pair of Shoes (Ken)

Badger gets his fit from the Knight's Armory

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

A New Pair of Shoes (Ken)

Postby Jessor Yellowmoss on May 20th, 2015, 5:46 pm

It was well past sunrise before Jessor finally opened her eyes to the sniveling of her pups. Istu lay on her stomach, nuzzling her chest sweetly, begging with his eyes for breakfast to be served. Kitchi sat by the tent door, tail swishing slowly side to side anxiously, as he awaited his bathroom break.

Neither pup was satisfied however. And neither was Jessor happy when she realized she had overslept, and was late for her date.

Or...her pickup meeting, rather.

Rushing out the door and down the street, Jessor made her way as fast as she could down the narrow corridors and through the still shaded alleys. Finally nearing her destination, Jessor burst through the door of the quiet establishment. She looked around for Ken eagerly, trying her best to fix her still sleep-addled hair at the same time. Catching the man's eye, Jessor smiled sheepishly and strolled over to his table as casually as possible.

"Sorry I'm late," She mumbled breathlessly. "Did you bring the shoes?"
Jessor Yellowmoss Image
Jessor Yellowmoss
Ride the Winds

Words: 41781
Joined roleplay: June 29th, 2014, 1:58 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kentsa on May 21st, 2015, 3:07 am

Ken was making idle conversation with the bartender as Jessor walked in and when he heard what she said and he then said "Yes, Jess I have the shoes." Ken stated while shouting over the other people in the tavern.
Before Jessor walked in Ken was thinking of all that has happened since he came to Sunberth and why he was even here in the first place. After all he was only here to make a name for himself but not as a smith but as a warrior. After all this town is full of criminals and people wanting to fight.
Its not as if he was lusting for blood but he simply wanted a challenge and maybe some fun for once. In the end it would be required for Ken to stay here for at least a couple of years before he starts traveling again.
Kentsa
A Wandering Smith

Words: 6193
Joined roleplay: May 4th, 2015, 4:29 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Postby Royal on January 22nd, 2016, 5:12 pm

Jessor
If you return to Mizahar, please PM me and I’ll release your grade :)

Kentsa
If you return to Mizahar, please PM me and I’ll release your grade :)

Questions? Comments? Please don't hesitate to PM me!
Royal
You can call me Queen Bee

Words: 65918
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2015, 9:27 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous