Alyah Urda Daxos is the name!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Alya Urda Daxos on June 7th, 2015, 1:21 pm

Well met friends!

I am Alyah Urda Daxos, you guys can call me Tom. I've been looking for a new rp for a while to challenge my writing style. Right now my hours are messed up I'm in East Asia due to work but should be back to the states in several months. I love fantasy and science fiction and I look forward to rping with you guys.
Alya Urda Daxos
Player

Words: 136
Joined roleplay: June 7th, 2015, 1:16 pm
Race: Human

Postby Vizayas on June 7th, 2015, 1:57 pm

Hello Alyah! Love the name, and I hope to see you around!

Remember to read the welcome PM in your message inbox which is located in the top left, it's a huge help. In terms of cities, it's best to pick one of the smaller ones with an active ST so you can get more one on one help. Alvadas is very small, yet has a very dedicated ST!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm also open to PM, and I'm sometimes on chat.
ImageImageImage
Vizayas
Squire Mage

Words: 113870
Joined roleplay: January 23rd, 2014, 9:42 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes