Greetings, Fellow Roleplayers!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Say'rae on June 21st, 2015, 1:52 am

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
Eron, please, and gender neutral pronouns (they, them, theirs) are preferred :)

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
Oh geez, where to begin! I've been role-playing in some form since before 8 years old. I've done tabletop, informal, chat-based, LARPs, but never forums, mainly because of the (ahem) normal quality of internet writers.

3. How did you find us?
I think just through a Google search for roleplaying sites... I have definitely not been stalking this site for 6 months because I got nervous about joining. :ninja:

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
I really like tabletop because of the fast pace and the group dynamics, but I've mainly found good players through tabletop as well.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
I like writing fantasy, genre wise, and character interactions in general. Creating worlds is also super fun, but I rarely write them down. Otherwise, where would my brain-characters live?

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
I love the diversity of the races and locations, as well as the focus on good writing.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
There's a ton of initial reading, and I feel like there should be some events that the plot committee creates, but it's possible there are and I've missed them.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
I want to role-play XD I don't have much time for in-person groups, so this seems great. I miss roleplaying so much :_:

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
Not at the moment, but I'm pretty sure there will be

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
I'm really excited to start out! I haven't posted my character sheet yet, but I'll link to it when I do. Please, please say hello! I'm lonely and I really want to start meeting people.
Say'rae
Player

Words: 634
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2015, 12:51 am
Race: Human, Benshira

Postby Lem Free on June 21st, 2015, 7:03 am

s

Hello! Welcome to our small family! Hope you enjoy it here, if you have any questions feel free to shoot me or anyone else a PM and we'll do our best to answer them for you.

If you haven't already, jump in chat sometime, it's a great place for questions and to get to know everyone. Hopefully we can thread together at some point! Good luck!

s
Lem Free
The Face of Innocence

Words: 16366
Joined roleplay: July 6th, 2014, 2:28 am
Race: Human
Character sheet