Sup.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Sup.

Postby Eli on June 21st, 2015, 10:11 pm

A friend of a friend was raving about Mizahar at work last week, and I promised I'd come look around. There's so much to read; it's overwhelming in some regards, but I figured it was time to actually create a log-in and stop lurking. Here I am, and I hope not to break anything as I get started trying to figure out who and what I want eLi to be.

Cheers.
Eli
Player

Words: 140
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2015, 10:01 pm
Race: Human

Sup.

Postby Verilian on June 22nd, 2015, 4:51 pm

Greetings! Welcome to Mizahar! You were right to listen to your raving friend. Mizahar is a amazing place with lots to read, but don't let yourself get too overwhelmed. Take a look at the welcome PM, and it will help to guide you along your path to character creation.

If you have any questions, we have a Q/A forum, and there is also the chat. Or you can just PM a storyteller like myself if you can't find the answers somewhere else. We are happy to help.

Anyway, have fun writing!

~V
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)