Hey! I'm Shiniri, and I'm sort of new!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Shiniri on June 12th, 2015, 11:21 am

Hello! I'm Shiniri, and I joined I think 2 days ago? I'm new here, so if you want to tell me a few tips or something else, feel free to leave a reply! :D
"I've seen too much. Too much war, too much bloodshed... That is why I must not idle and let innocent Rivarian lives be stolen from themselves!" -Some quote Shiniri might say in the future
OOC Note: From the 19th of November to the 22rd of November, I'll be on vacation spending quality time with friends and family, meaning I'll be inactive on Mizahar during those days. If I PM'd you about something, just reply back as normal, just expect a longer wait time for a response.
Shiniri
Capable of Many Things

Words: 10250
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2015, 10:36 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Adelaide Sitai on July 13th, 2015, 8:54 pm

Hello Shiniri! I noticed nobody had replied to this, so thought I would form the welcoming committee in this case. :D Welcome to Mizahar - it's always nice to see a new face. If you need any help or would like any advice, do not hesitate to ask. We also have a great team of storytellers, so you'll always find someone to turn to if you're having any problems with anything.

On another note, since you're looking for tips: Stick with it. Establishing a character can be difficult at first, but Mizahar is totally worth all the reading and work to get the skills! Go forth and have fun.
Adelaide Sitai
It is easier to look the other way...

Words: 331327
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2013, 4:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Amunet on July 13th, 2015, 9:45 pm

welcome.

Im new too and navigating around.
Nice to see a fellow new face.
anyway glad to see you here.
Amunet
**The Healer** There has to be a better way!

Words: 565239
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2015, 3:30 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Karin on July 16th, 2015, 8:38 pm

I'm also new and my tip is this: lurk a lot, read a lot, and like Adelaide said, stick with it.
Also, hi! :)

10/7/17- All my threads are marked [open] and as such are open to all. :)
Karin
Ocean gazing

Words: 384298
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2015, 10:05 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Bakar on July 16th, 2015, 8:49 pm

Welcome! I'm not new here, but I was away for a time, and just recently was able to get back into this.
Let me say, it's really fun! If you end up starting in Syliras, send me a message, we can do something, somtime. :D
As of Summer, 63, 515, Bakar has a different body! If never met you before, then this doesn't really matter to you, but people I've met should take this into account, as you're really unlikely to recognize me. :P
Bakar
The Quiet Undertaker

Words: 136278
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2014, 7:53 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal