Solo Offend or Offer?

Job Thread

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Offend or Offer?

Postby Firenze on May 29th, 2015, 1:25 pm

c
Spring 67, 515 AV

Knocking softly, Firenze held her hands clasped lightly in front of her, head bent, she waited. A soft reply came from behind the heavy wood, “Come in dear.” She turned the golden knob and pushed the door open slowly. “Well? Are you going to come in? Don’t waste my time.” Moving quickly she finished opening the door and stood off to the side as she closed herself in the room.

She’d heard of the Madame, but this was her first time actually meeting her in person. A white face with heavily well done makeup looked at her, scanning her from head to toe. Fire had made sure that she’d washed every inch of her body and scrubbed her hair clean. She’d carefully untangled all the knots and braided her hair so it could dry while she’d gotten ready. Standing before Madame Lilienne she was dressed in her best outfit, a purple top and a darker purple skirt with her black flats, soft wavy hair rested just past her shoulders and she’d made sure to be extra careful with her makeup. She wanted to impress the woman before her.

The scrutinizing eyes made Fire’s heart beat a little faster in her chest, anxiety rising. Nodding her head once, the older woman stood from behind her elaborate desk and walked over. “Turn around slowly.” Doing as she was told Firenze began rotating in a circle, waiting for the assessment. “Well. You’ve got a beautiful figure, but you need a lot of help with that makeup you’re wearing.” Her eyes squinted and came close to Firenze’s. Fire tried not to look down and instead keep her head straight and eyes forward.

Others | Firenze | Thoughts

c

Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Words: 674676
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2014, 8:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Offend or Offer?

Postby Firenze on July 8th, 2015, 3:24 pm

c
Madame Lilienne ran a finger along the bottom of her jaw, tipping Fire’s head up by the chin and moving it this way and that to get a look at her features. “Have one of the girls show you how to apply makeup.” The same finger released her chin and picked at the purple clothing, running along the side checking the curve of hip and thigh that the skirt hid.

“You’ll need to put on a little more weight, not too much. There are some men who like more voluptuous women, but I don’t want you fat. You’d look a lot lovelier with a bit of meat on your hips.” She turned Fire to the side, inspecting her, she held the fabric of the skirt close to the backside. “I think if you put on a bit of weight you’ll fill this out nicely as well.”

She moved back then a few paces, squinting she continued her checklist. Grey curls bounced as she turned her head, “Lift your skirt, I’d like to see your legs.” Fire looked down at the woman, her brows rising just barely and did as she was told. Grabbing the bottom of the fabric she lifted it up to her waist, showing her undergarments and legs.

“Good Gods woman, you need new garments, those are horrendous. As soon as you can, go out and buy some and throw those away! Better yet,” The woman came over and grabbed the bottom of Fire’s underwear and yanked them to her feet. Stepping back and out of the garment, her bottom half bare, she waited for the other woman. “You’ll get used to having nothing underneath, it’ll make things easier, when you get to that point.” Without even blinking the woman continued on, “You have good legs, most men will like them. Put your skirt down now.”

c

Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Offend or Offer?

Postby Firenze on July 8th, 2015, 3:53 pm

c
Finishing her inspection of Fire the woman went back to her desk and began to write. Even if Fire could see what she was writing she’d have no clue what it said. “What is your name again?” Her scribbles making scratching noises against the paper. “Firenze, Madame.” Lilienne looked up at her, tipping small reading glasses, she looked over the top of the frame. “Fire-ehnz? Do you have a last name?” She watched carefully, waiting for reply.

Golden eyes cast downward toward the hands that were again being held in front of her. “No, Madame. Just Firenze.” The scratching began again and Firenze looked back to the woman, waiting for her to let her know how she’d done. A few chimes past and the Madame Lilienne stood and came in front of the desk, leaning lightly against it. Silence stretched for a few ticks, Fire shifted slightly from one foot to the other.

“Alright, have a seat we need to talk about a few things.” Hesitating slightly Firenze moved to one of the gold and red overstuffed chairs, the delicate flowers and leaves curved into the soft wood of the arms. She sank into the chair as Madame Lilienne continued, “Don’t hesitate when you’re asked or told to do something. Some will like it in the bedroom but when you’re handling business you need to be certain in what you’re doing.” Golden eyes watched wise ones and took in what was being said as blonde hair bobbed with a nod.

c

Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Offend or Offer?

Postby Firenze on July 21st, 2015, 9:36 pm

c
“Tell me of your experiences and any skills you think might pertain to your position.” Fire held her hands together in her lap, crossed her ankles and tried to sit as straight as possible. She knew she was inexperienced but she wanted to prove that she could learn and was willing to try. “I’ve not had sex, if that’s what you mean,” her jaw rigid, she kept her eyes firm on Lilienne trying to take a page from Matthew’s book and follow the words that the Madame had just given her, “I’ve kissed a few men. I’ve also done a few other things with one of the men, I was bonded to him and wanted to please him. We’re no longer bonded.” She wanted to make sure that the other woman understood that so it wouldn’t risk her losing her job, knew that if bonded then it could cause issues. Fire was okay with this anyway because her heart had been broken broken by the last bondmate and wasn’t in a rush to find other quite yet. She did want one, but wanted to heal first so when they were found she could be more devoted.

A thought came to her as she mulled about a future bondmate, training in The Touchy Subject could become useful on how to please them, dress nice for them and be a good companion. She liked the thought of that, it brought a soft smile to her lips.

“Bondmate, hmmm that’s very interesting,” her hands templed but she didn’t continue on. The crease between her brows deepened and she watched Fire, almost as if she were looking for something. Then suddenly she waved her hand as if dismissing it, turned and wrote something on the parchment behind her, adding to the already growing list of notes.

c

Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Offend or Offer?

Postby Firenze on July 21st, 2015, 9:39 pm

c
Madame Lilienne looked up and began to explain Fire’s position and requirements, “As I said before, you’ll need to train with one of the girls on doing your makeup, get new undergarments and you’ll need some newer clothes, something golden perhaps, it should suit your eyes. As far as the experience, your virginity will sell quite nicely. You’ll need to work on your skills, although seduction can be a big part of your job, I think that I could use you for other things as well. Information is knowledge and knowledge is power. If you hear anything that could be of use while you’re working I want you to bring it to me. There are some clients that I think would like you that I want to send you out with, however you’re not ready for them yet. I’ll check back with you in a while and we can re-assess your skills and determine then what kind of clientele you’re ready for.”

Pausing for a moment, she thought on what to say next, Fire waited patiently with golden eyes watching every move trying to take everything in. “At this point I think you need to work with the others, train as much as possible and learn as much as you can. Understand that it may be difficult, although we mainly deal in physical affairs it’s not always just that. You need to be able to tell if you’re in danger or if you’re hearing/seeing something that might be of use to me.” Lilienne crossed one leg over the other and sat her hands on her lap carefully, “I will bring you in and inform you of any jobs that are special or require a delicate touch. However, don’t expect this right away, you need to prove your worth to acquire these tasks. Most clients you will not need to come directly to me, just ensure that you are not stealing all of the work and that you share equally among the others that are here.”

Nodding quickly Fire agreed with all that she was saying, she wasn’t as skilled as most of the others and there was a lot of catching up to do. Eager to begin, she waited to see if there was any more information or if there would be a dismissal. The dismissal came, “That is all that I can think of at this point, you may leave,” Madame waved a hand at her, and went back to her desk, continuing on with new paperwork. Standing, Fire watched her for a moment and decided that must be all and that the wave of the hand was indeed her sign to leave. She softly spoke, the quiet settling in the room after the long conversation, "Thank you, Madame Lilienne." Coming almost the same way she had when entering, she opened the door softly slid between the gap and closed it quickly.

c

Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Offend or Offer?

Postby Firenze on July 22nd, 2015, 4:48 pm

c
Her back flat against the door, she let out the breath that she didn’t realize that she’d been holding for almost the entire interview. Her nerves were wracked. Madame Lilienne was intimidating, Fire hoped to have a presence like that... one day. Light feet moved down the hall and toward the rooms. She wanted to see what everything was like before she got started, having knowledge of the building and where everything was located could be useful.

A plush rug dampened the sound of her footsteps as she made her way to the stairs, wanting to work from the top down. A rule that she’d heard from one of the other girls had her hanging her head and creeping up as quickly as possible, trying to use hair to mask her face, as a mask hadn’t been bought yet. The first thing that went straight to her purchase list, right next to new undergarments.

Two people passed her quickly on the stair, one leading the other, giggling quietly as they made their way to some unknown task. Turning she made her way to the second staircase but was immediately grabbed by a masked person, pulling her back from the staircase, “You can’t access those without permission.” Nodding she moved to release the hold and make her way along the hall. Not wanting to interrupt she only looked into doors that were open. Most were empty but a few had people in them, perhaps having forgotten to close the door completely? Eyes wide she didn’t speak, but watched for a tick before moving onto the next room.

After having finished walking the upstairs, she descended the large staircase back to the first floor. To the far left were the offices, closer were doors that she hadn’t checked yet. These were marked unlike the ones upstairs and opened as though giving permission to those that did want to enter.

c

Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Offend or Offer?

Postby Firenze on July 22nd, 2015, 4:52 pm

c
A woman approached and asked Fire what she would like to drink, “I’m okay, I’m just looking around…” leaning over she whispered toward the girl, “I’m new here.” Understanding came over the girl’s face and she nodded. “Well, this room is for beverage and drug. Your clients can get just about any drink or drug, or both,” her eyes turned toward another woman, “just ask her and she can gather things together for you to bring to your client.”

Nodding, Fire shifted and pointed out the door, “There’s another door on the other side of the staircase, do you know what that is for?” Feeling slightly foolish for not exactly knowing where everything was in the place that was now her work, she tried to remember that everyone had to start somewhere. “That is for special… toys or tool that might be requested from your client, if you know them well enough you just get them yourself or if you want to experiment. Just make sure that they’re clean when you take them back and that the client doesn’t take them.” A thought ran through Fire’s mind, trying to image all the different things that might be behind the door.

“Thank you for your help, if I have any other questions do you mind if I come back and ask? You seem to be pretty familiar with things.” A smile lifted the corner of her mouth as she watched the other woman. “Sure, just don’t interrupt me if I’m busy with someone, cause that’s rude ya know. I haven’t been here too long, but I know where most things are. I’m mostly in here serving, but you can find me in the other store as well.” Turning and ending the conversation with that information, she went back to gathering empty glasses from tables near by and wiping down the wood.

Sighing with relief at having someone to talk to within the establishment, Fire followed suit and turned, leaving the room. In the grand hallway she made her way toward the main door, passing several people who were sitting around having quiet conversations. She made a mental shopping list as she went, along with a task list of things needing done to get started.

c

Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Offend or Offer?

Postby Ball on December 6th, 2015, 8:15 pm

Nice thread, it is a sadness that you couldn't work at the Touchy Subject for long though =( I liked the writing, couldn't find a lot to give you grade wise though. If you feel that I have missed something or have questions, please PM me. Also please mark your request as graded.

Thank you

Skills
Observation+2
Intelligence+1
Interrogation+1
Socialization+1
Stealth+1

Lores
  • The Madame: Owner of A Touchy Subject
  • A Touchy Subject: Does not just deal in the physical interactions
  • A Touchy Subject: Information Gathering
  • Intelligence: Knowing a Building is Just as Important as the People Within Through Inspection
  • Interrogation: Learning the Inner Rooms from the People Within Through Questioning

Loot: -1 Pair of Undergarments.
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes