[Request for Job] Herbalist and Medicine woman

Amunet requests for a job as an herbalist and medicine woman with the Healer tent

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Endrykas' Development Forum. Any and all OOC discussions, development projects, and silliness are contained within.

Postby Amunet on August 1st, 2015, 1:17 am

Hello!!

I would like to request that Amunet Stonewhisper acquire the job of Herbalist and Medicine woman.

She has the herbalism skill as well as philtering and Medicine skill. She could apprentice in the tent. I have a gnosis thread request in HD.

I would be good with apprenticing with someone in the healer tent but i am unaware of any PC healers of any rank and skill amongst the PC Drykas. NPC healers sure.

I did read the job and wages thread but it seemed to focus on when you got the job not the request itself.

Please let me know what you think.

Let me know if i need to fix anything or correct something.
Amunet
**The Healer** There has to be a better way!

Words: 565239
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2015, 3:30 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Tribal on August 1st, 2015, 1:26 am

This is the template for a job application. You must complete it and send it to Gossamer for your region as its above my pay grade :p

Name: (full name on your account)
Link to Character Sheet:
Job Title:
Wage: How much do you make?
Seasonal Skill & Job Skill: (skill you wish to receive seasonal XP in, and the skill you use to determine your job pay level, usually these skills are the same) What skill are you paid based on?
Experience Level: (your experience level in your Job Skill)

You seem to be speaking about The River Flower [tent] which is used for healing in Endrykas. You can apply to work under one of the NPCs there or alongside an existing PC who is willing to take you on. Unfortunately, I only know of one currently aiming to work there who goes by the name of Pearl. You may like to contact her first, though I would recommend taking a read of this link and applying to work alongside an NPC until you find your feet (and so that you don't have to rely on someone else posting for you to post a job thread in a timely fashion--- end of the season is fast approaching and you don't have much time to get two threads of 2500 word each completed).

This is the codex for your area [Endrykas] or Linkmap as it also goes by.

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic14337.html

Look for the title River Flower under Opal Clan, or click here.

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic54592.html

Hope this helps.

T
Tribal
Lost in the Tall Grass

Words: 242363
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2015, 11:43 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes

Postby Amunet on August 1st, 2015, 1:51 am

I did contact her and its been about 2 weeks since she said she would thread with me. But i have submitted the job to Gossamer.

I would be happy to post a solo and use the NPC healer as prescribed. It would be more fun with a PC, but waiting 2 weeks or longer is a bit daunting.

Thank you for your quick response. It is appreciated.
Amunet
**The Healer** There has to be a better way!

Words: 565239
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2015, 3:30 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)