Greetings and Salutations!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Darya Backrush on August 27th, 2015, 11:54 pm

I found this thread this evening and I figured that it wouldn't hurt anything if I introduced myself. My name Kyrie and I am from South Carolina. I am enrolled at the University of Phoenix, majoring in Information Technology. I am also a proud mother of a three year old little boy. It really was by accident that I found Mizahar. I was looking for a place that I could read Fantasy stories to refresh my brain from writing papers only to stumble upon Mizahar through Google. So far, I am impressed! There seems to be an incredible amount of lore available for anyone to read and everyone I have met thus far have been very friendly and helpful. I look forward to writing with you guys in the future! :D
Darya Backrush
Our anchor we'll weigh, our sails we will set

Words: 9416
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2015, 8:04 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Tribal on August 28th, 2015, 12:29 am

Welcome to Mizahar

It’s great to have you here! Looks like you're finding your way around nicely and as you have already discovered, chats is a great place to meet some of our awesome community and get lots of help! Looking forward to reading some of your stories and hope you enjoy the time you spend here!
Tribal
Lost in the Tall Grass

Words: 242363
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2015, 11:43 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes

Postby Ball on August 28th, 2015, 2:09 am

Hii Darya, Welcome! As Tribal said, we see ya made it to chat already!

Ohh an IT student (I just graduated from college from a BTech in Applications Software Development) ^.^ I am in the middle of a 6 week training session with a company to be placed on a job after the end of it all and then from there who knows =D
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Darya Backrush on August 28th, 2015, 4:22 am

Thank you for the warm welcome. And yeah, finding the chat wasn't so hard. I am glad I did because I had lots of questions. Though, I apologize in advance for being a pester. And that is awesome Ball! I am only going for my Associates for right now because... Money. Lol! I hope to become a civilian worker at the near by Navy/Air Force Base when I get my degree or at least close to getting it.
Darya Backrush
Our anchor we'll weigh, our sails we will set

Words: 9416
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2015, 8:04 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets