What up, my glip glops!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

What up, my glip glops!

Postby Aaliyah Tabr on September 15th, 2015, 3:37 pm

I've been craving a sandbox/open-world experience for a while and this place seems downright ideal!

I'm after adventure! Stories! Myth! Action! Carving out a place in a dangerous world! Making that place as sexy as possible!

My current working character concept is a dancer, possibly a pleasure slave, almost certainly eventually a wizard. Probably human, as much as I like the Symenestra with their cool claws and whatnot.

I'm looking into either Nyka or Lhavit for starting. Probably Nyka, since I'm picturing rooftop chases and violence, and from what I've read Lhavit doesn't have that, as swell as the people there seem.

I'm looking at the Ranuri gnosis and just kind of vibrating, because I really really want it but I don't think I have the gumption or the kung-fu to actually get it.

I'm looking forward to getting into things! Later this week or over the weekend! I have a lot of deadlines coming up!

My pronouns are they/them.

Hi!
Aaliyah Tabr
Harlot

Words: 17646
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2015, 1:52 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

What up, my glip glops!

Postby Revali on September 15th, 2015, 11:34 pm

Welcome!

I'm glad to see you considering Nyka. There aren't too many people there right now, which is a shame, because it is a fantastic and intriguing city.

I'm sure you've read this if you're looking into being a mage of some sort, but keep in mind that magic is a dangerous thing on Mizahar, and it almost certainly causes the mage's death at one point or another.

A Gnosis can be earned at any time, so even if you don't start out with the right skill set, your character may lean in that direction eventually, and begin worshiping that God. You could certainly apply for the Gnosis then. You'll just have to see how things develop, I suppose.

Whatever you end up doing, I'm sure it will be interesting. :) If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. And if you ever stop in Syliras, let me know!
6/8 Active Threads
Have some time? Come leave a peer review
Revali
'Fraidy 'Kat

Words: 45187
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2015, 3:34 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

What up, my glip glops!

Postby Azrayel Kolasi on September 16th, 2015, 12:18 am

Hullo, and Welcome to Mizahar!

Nyka is an excellent choice. I might also suggest Zeltiva. Plenty of action to be had. Maybe not quite as much as Nyka, but we make up for it with intrigue.

Good luck getting your gnosis, and pop into chat if ya need help!
Credit for the CS Template goes to Fallon, at Fallon's Coffee Codes.
Azrayel Kolasi
Go on; dare me.

Words: 71478
Joined roleplay: July 9th, 2013, 12:06 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets