Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Scarlett Crimson on October 27th, 2015, 6:17 pm

I'm new here! I found this place by searching online for roleplaying sites. I used to roleplay on the forum of a game but sadly the owners of the game only wanted people to roleplay with the game characters and eventually they deleted the forum. Anyways, this place seems amazing and original! I'm a tad bit confused by certain things tho, and would appreciate if someone could explain how this works. Like for example, right now, should I be introducing my character? Or myself? So basically, yeah, I'm in need of help.
Scarlett (Crimson)
Scarlett Crimson
Player

Words: 230
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2015, 3:27 pm
Race: Human, Inarta

Hello!

Postby Aaliyah Tabr on October 27th, 2015, 6:33 pm

Welcome!

For starters, you should have a welcome message waiting in your PMs that works as a nice starting guide. You can also come to the chat, linked at the top of the page, and people will answer any questions you have to the best of their ability!

These are out-of-character posts, so no worries. Roleplay goes here. Characters go here.

I look forward to seeing you around. C:
Aaliyah Tabr
Harlot

Words: 17646
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2015, 1:52 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hello!

Postby Scarlett Crimson on October 27th, 2015, 7:00 pm

Thank You!

I shall read the welcome message now, and thank you I was really worried about that. Hope I see you around too! :)
Scarlett (Crimson)
Scarlett Crimson
Player

Words: 230
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2015, 3:27 pm
Race: Human, Inarta

Hello!

Postby Tribal on October 28th, 2015, 7:08 am

Welcome!

Hope you find everything you need easily enough otherwise there are loads of helpful people floating around who are more than happy to offer assistance! Take your time, read through some of the lore that interests you, design your own character sheet and then you’re free to start writing!

Looking forward to following your progress, enjoy the journey!
Tribal
Lost in the Tall Grass

Words: 242363
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2015, 11:43 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes