New Player

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

New Player

Postby Yoni on November 22nd, 2015, 12:16 pm

Hello

I'm very new to Role Play and found this place by accident.. I was searching for some sort of interactive game playing when I stumbled across this fantastic place, I started reading and I was hooked.

I'm hopping to build my character make great friendships and have many adventures along the way as I begin to get more involved although at the moment, I have to say everything is so amazingly overwhelming .. I'm not quite sure where to start.
Yoni
Player

Words: 2330
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2015, 11:12 am
Race: Human, Vantha

New Player

Postby Astator on November 22nd, 2015, 12:20 pm

welcome. i suggest the starting guide found in the welcome message in your unbox. click new messages in the top left
Which way do you want to go? Up or Down?

Attention Players, Graders, and Storytellers:

A character sheet does not require the green checkmark for the player to roleplay. This is just a notification to all that the character sheet has passed through the Liaisons thorough checklist and meets Mizahar standards.

All sheets with a large red X or a speech bubble beside their thread title do not recieve grades and cannot continue threads they are currently involved in until all issues have been fixed and verified.

She said down...

Template Credit: 'Ello!, Helping Hands and Red-X Gift codes and images are from Firenze.

Image Credit: 'Ello Worm, Helping Hands Hands, and Avatar are all from the movie Labyrinth.

I will be handling all CSL related posts on Thursdays @ 1800 my time *
Astator
Helping Hands.

Words: 101205
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 3:34 pm
Race: Staff account

New Player

Postby Kavala on November 22nd, 2015, 4:57 pm

Welcome to MIz. If you have any questions, we're in chat and can help.
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

New Player

Postby Draon on November 23rd, 2015, 6:11 am

Hi there! I'm new as well. Good looking place, eh?
To do or not to do is not the question, the question is why?
Draon
Common sense is not common

Words: 2498
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2015, 1:56 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet

New Player

Postby Yoni on November 23rd, 2015, 2:08 pm

Thank you for the welcome
Yoni
Player

Words: 2330