Caden's Chronicle

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Caden's Chronicle

Postby Caden on November 28th, 2015, 10:41 am

The Chronicles of Caden

Written in sorrow and joy, reverence and despair,
within these chronicles is the life and thoughts of Caden.

Be kind.
Page 1

Clouds linger on the horizon today. I'm not sure if I should go out and hunt like I normally do or if Saskya and I should stay in and just enjoy one another's company. Her warmth still brings a smile to my lisp. Her eyes are as enticing as ever and her touch, by the gods it electrifies me. I don't know what I would do without my lovely Kya. She is the world, my world and I am hers. The world seems to revolve around her and I feel lost when we are separated for any period of time. If I can't see my love, then I feel as though the world around me is dull and uninviting. Some old friends joke and say that I am trapped and that marriage will ruin me. Idiots, they don't know how good it is to know that someone else will always have your back. I just hope Saskya knows I will always have hers.
-Will continue this in the evening.

We did end up going hunting. Her nose really helps us track things down, though I still ended up missing that damn stag again. He's eluded me for some time now, maybe the better part of a year. Kya says I need to be the one to bring him down since I keep missing him. Maybe she is right, maybe this is something I need to do. A journey or right of passage I guess. It is a ten point stag, father always told me that an eight point around here was rare, so this is a prize in waiting. I need to get better at hunting, definitely archery as well. Can't miss this stag too many more times, surely Caihya is watching over me, testing me.

Only the highest reverence,

Caden Aenaarian
(disgruntled hunter)
Page 2

Last edited by Caden on November 29th, 2015, 5:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
"The shadows of the forest tell the histories of our past."
-Caden

Character Sheet
Caden's Chronciles (Journal)
Caden
Player

Words: 14343
Joined roleplay: November 26th, 2015, 9:13 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Journal

Caden's Chronicle

Postby Caden on November 28th, 2015, 11:43 pm

Noticed that damn stag again today when I was out collecting some herbs for the healer and hunting some rabbits. Found the herbs relatively easily, took me the better part of the day to nab two rabbits. It was when I was returning toward Mithryn that I noticed some ruffling in the foiliage and turned to see the Stag on a rock not too far from me. He was just watching me, tracking my movements with his head, I didn't feel intimidated or even judged, I just felt like he had his purpose and I mine. I just carried on with my return journey to the Outpost and couldn't wait to see Kya, I'm told her about the Stag and she just gave me this knowing look.

I will get that stag someday.

Only the highest reverence,

Caden Aenaarian
(disgruntled hunter)
Page 3

-Caden

Character Sheet
Caden
Player

Character sheet
Journal

Caden's Chronicle

Postby Caden on November 29th, 2015, 11:12 am

Shadows loom on the horizon,
death stalks the land,
the green flees from the world,
the kiss of frost beckons.

Autumn is fleeting and the white glory that is winter will be upon us soon enough. Frost has set in, and the harvest was gathered some time ago. My darling Kya however seems only to shine ever more. Her skin is fair, and her love pure. She is the light in these dark times, she is my warmth in this cold world.

Only the highest Reverence,

Caden Aenaarian
(disgruntled hunter)
Page 4

-Caden

Character Sheet
Caden
Player

Character sheet
Journal

Caden's Chronicle

Postby Caden on December 1st, 2015, 3:17 am

Thoughts have entered my mind that Syliras... Mithryn is no longer home. Home is with Kya, always with Kya. Too much pain here, too many lost family members for the two of us. I lost mother, father, and some cousins, aunts and uncles. Not sure how long my grandparents will be around. Death beckons for them with each passing day, though it beckons for us all in the end. I've heard rumors of a city far to the west, across the Suvan. I'm going to ask around and see what I can find out about this place, perhaps I will venture into Syliras itself to ask around. Surely a city that size would have people who know of this place. I will need to talk to Kya about it too. Gods above know that I won't make the decision without her.

Only the highest Reverence,

Caden Aenaarian
(disgruntled hunter)
Page 5

-Caden

Character Sheet
Caden
Player