A Return and Fresh Start

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

A Return and Fresh Start

Postby Levi Remilian on December 1st, 2015, 12:02 am

Hello Mizahar, it has been quite some time.

It has been a couple years since I first tried to begin writing on this site but things in life seemed to have other plans for me resulting in a rather abrupt end to a short start in Mizahar. Now I have returned to begin anew and introduce myself properly this time around and actually get somewhere in writing this tale.

Since I had not posted 50 things I think I want to change certain details about Levi on his character sheet, but I am unsure of how the other details of returning after such a long time of absence would be dealt with. Any help in getting me started up again would be greatly appreciated.

All in all as much as things seem to be different now I'm looking forward to truly beginning here :)

Cheers!
ImageImageImage
Levi Remilian
Spiritist of Dira

Words: 154985
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2013, 12:23 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A Return and Fresh Start

Postby Saej on December 1st, 2015, 2:48 am

Welcome back dude! Mizahar has that charm, doesn't it, that just keeps dragging you back. Glad you rejoined us. I hope you give Lhavit a good once over, I suggest reading the atlas found in Lhavit's forum area with the lore page. The atlas is very practical. Have fun and don't be afraid to ask questions!
ImageImage
°*·Speaking in Common|¤|Speaking in Nari|¤|Thoughts·*°
Saej
Spiral Out

Words: 103413
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2014, 2:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

A Return and Fresh Start

Postby Levi Remilian on December 1st, 2015, 3:32 am

Well hello Saej and thanks for the welcome back :)

Actually I have been considering Lhavit as the new location for Levi to be in, 2 years should be enough time for him to have gotten to the far off city by now haha. I have noticed that there has been mention of changes in the lore and other things concerning Lhavit, could you perhaps fill me in on that?
ImageImageImage
Levi Remilian
Spiritist of Dira

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A Return and Fresh Start

Postby Saej on December 2nd, 2015, 3:08 pm

Nothing much concerning the lore, just some new locations and the Atlas is getting a face lift. That's as far as I know, you should ask Neologism though just to be sure, that's the admin that runs our forum.

Really hope to see you there!
ImageImage
Saej
Spiral Out

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

A Return and Fresh Start

Postby Ball on December 2nd, 2015, 3:50 pm

Lhavit has gotten a huge change in things over the last few seasons: Magic has been stripped massively out of just about everything, the CoR is being restructured, I do believe there is a few more governmental things going on.
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

A Return and Fresh Start

Postby Levi Remilian on December 3rd, 2015, 2:47 am

Yes I have been reading up on all the changes, but all in al I think its all good. Now to deciding how to start off the new start. :)
ImageImageImage
Levi Remilian
Spiritist of Dira

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A Return and Fresh Start

Postby Saej on December 3rd, 2015, 2:37 pm

By getting a job of course! That's where I would start. Check out http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic62283.html for thread ideas and to know what's goin' on! :) Glad to help get you up to speed!
ImageImage
Saej
Spiral Out

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes