IC Info Winter 515AV Character Registry!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Winter 515AV Character Registry!

Postby Royal on December 6th, 2015, 12:06 pm

WINTER 515AV CHARACTER REGISTRY

Sunberth has officially reopened as a playable domain for Winter 515AV. If you plan on threading at any point within Sunberth during this season, please fill out the below form:

PC Name:
Age & Sex:
Character Summary: Keep it short'n'sweet! Why might someone want to thread with you? Does your PC have a dark, sordid history they're trying to run away from? Do they have an impressive button collection? Share with us anything that might help make your PC stand out
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident? Visitor? Other?
What are your character goals for this season?: Be specific! Is there anything you really want your PC to experience this season? Is there something you really wouldn't want to happen to them?
Favourite type of thread?: Social? Violence? Romance? Other? Tell us!
Do you require Moderator Assistance?:
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?:
Additional Comments:

Code: Select all
[size=150]Character Registration[/size]

[b]PC Name: [/b]
[b]Age & Sex:[/b]
[b]Character Summary:[/b]
[b]Purpose of being in Sunberth: [/b]
[b]What are your character goals for this season?: [/b]
[b]Favourite type of thread?:[/b]
[b]Do you require Moderator Assistance?: [/b]
[b]Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?:  [/b]
[b]Additional Comments:[/b]

Royal
You can call me Queen Bee

Words: 65918
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2015, 9:27 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Shakune on December 6th, 2015, 2:02 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Shakune
Age & Sex: 25, female
Character Summary: Shakune is a businesswoman and owns the courier business No Questions Couriers. Despite not being a native, she's very inline with Sunberth's rough nature and has survived pretty well for the past couple of years.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident
What are your character goals for this season?: To reawaken Shakune as PC and start writing again. Personal goals include the ongoing storyline with Shakune discovering the true nature of her adopted father.
Favourite type of thread?: For Shakune, normally social or work threads. She's not the combat type and though she's always keen for romance, she's not the monogamous type.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: No thanks!
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Of course :)
Additional Comments:Let's reopen Sunberth in style!
Shakune
I drive a hard bargain.

Words: 281911
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2014, 10:43 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Andar on December 8th, 2015, 8:08 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Andar
Age & Sex: 1, Male
Character Summary: He's your typical Sunberthian parasite, living off the backs of others who put in long hours. Knave to the core and proud of it. But unlike some thieves of the slums, he's got dreams beyond his next meal ticket. He has aspirations to eventually be a named man in nice with one of the prominent gangs (Night Eyes).
Purpose of being in Sunberth: To steal baby!
What are your character goals for this season?: Skill improvements. Get in tight with one of the gangs. Explore Kelvic bonding a bit perhaps.
Favourite type of thread?: Intricate and suspenseful plots.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Yes.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Sure thing boss!
Additional Comments: Exciting times await us!
Andar
How'd that get there?

Words: 79630
Joined roleplay: February 10th, 2015, 5:12 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Framed on December 8th, 2015, 9:02 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Grix
Age & Sex: 23, M
Character Summary: I'll keep it short. Hired thug, not a softie by any sense of the word.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: To survive and thrive!
What are your character goals for this season?: Get some skills up, have some fun. Maybe butt heads with or get to know a gang.
Favourite type of thread?: Action, violence, and survival keep me glued to the plot. I don't think I could carry on a multi-page social thread without at least some intensity.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: No
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: You're free to PM me about it.
Additional Comments: See you all on the streets!
Framed
Silk & Dagger

Words: 3202
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2015, 11:35 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Orpheus Sol on December 9th, 2015, 6:01 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Orpheus Sol
Age & Sex: 24, Male
Character Summary: Mad alchemist obsessed with souls. Seeks a perfect world. Experimenting on animals, for now.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Lived here all his life. Easy to get what he wants, too. No matter how distasteful.
What are your character goals for this season?: [OOC] Introduce him to Mizahar! Get stuck in with Sunberth, interact with everyone here. [IC] Begin extensive experimentation.
Favourite type of thread?: Social, but pretty much anything.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: No.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Willing, but not skilled.
Additional Comments: Spooks. Spooks everywhere.
Orpheus Sol
Player

Words: 1517
Joined roleplay: December 2nd, 2015, 5:27 pm
Character sheet

Postby Erik Murphy on December 12th, 2015, 12:59 am

PC Name: Erik Murphy

Age & Sex: 49 & Male

Character Summary: He's an old mercenary who is just trying to look out for his family. He is getting tired of all the new faces in Sunberth, every season to him it seems that there is another outsider causing trouble in his city and its the locals that pay for it. While this is good for his line of work, he doesn't want his life for his children and so he is looking to earn some gold, bust some heads and maybe try to sorting out this city in what he thinks it should be like.

Purpose of being in Sunberth: He was born here, he's lived here all his life and he'll probably die here.

What are your character goals for this season?: Really the same goals my character has. Earn some gold, bust some heads and maybe start to try keeping all these damn outsiders in check. Also raise his skills so he can actually earn a decent wage so I can actually start introducing his family (And support them without going broke).

Favourite type of thread?: Violence I suppose, though any thread with meat on its bones will pique my interest.

Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Nope, I hope not anyway. Please, feel free to let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Sure, if I'm you're last resort. :lol:

Additional Comments: Uhh, nope! I've got nuthin'.
Last edited by Erik Murphy on January 2nd, 2016, 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
“And you have your part to play, Erik. You will be fooled, like most, but you will survive. You might even benefit it all. Hold history close to your chest, young man. That’s my advice.”
Erik Murphy
Player

Words: 130410
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2015, 12:38 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Throm on December 27th, 2015, 4:39 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Throm

Age & Sex: 10yo Male (Kelvin so fully grown)

Character Summary: Throm is a recent escapee from the slave trade. He's jobless with a big chip on his shoulder for the slave trade. He intends to break it up, but doesn't have a set plan. He's a bit clueless with social skills and interactions.

Purpose of being in Sunberth: Born and raised here. Looking to wreak havoc on slavers.

What are your character goals for this season?: I'd like to flesh Throm out a bit through posting. Look into getting some divine inspiration for his cause. Maybe find him a job of some sort.

Favourite type of thread?: Adventure, intrigue, brawling, social (Just about anything really)

Do you require Moderator Assistance?: I don't think so. Sorry I'm new.

Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: I'm always willing to help out, but I'm not sure what this entails.

Additional Comments: Anyone looking for a kind brute, interested in drawing out a socially inexperienced character or with an odd job or adventure let me know.
Throm
Player

Words: 3929
Joined roleplay: December 27th, 2015, 4:36 am
Race: Kelvic

Postby Orion Michaels on January 1st, 2016, 12:48 am

Character Registration

PC Name: Orion Michaels
Age & Sex: 28, Male
Character Summary: Orion was recently reunited with his children and Hadyn. He's now continuing to carve out an existence while waiting on Yahal to appear and give him guidance.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Yahal sent him to kill a Priestess of Krysus.
What are your character goals for this season?: Probably nothing to do with the reason he's here, haha.
Favourite type of thread?: Pretty much anything
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Eventually, but I'll ask.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not this season
Additional Comments: Shoot me a PM if you have a plot you'd like to run with me or if you'd like to discuss coming up with something together. I don't really have any limits, though I'm not looking to have Orion die or be permanently disabled (unless you have a really good story to lead to it). Just let me know!
Orion Michaels
Cut to the punchline

Words: 1033425
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2012, 12:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Hadyn Skellig on January 1st, 2016, 1:02 am

PC Name: Hadyn Skellig
Age & Sex: 28, female
Character Summary: Once a full time successful weaponsmith in Syliras, Haydn has found herself traveling more than she ever wanted with two young children in tow. All she wants to do is settle down and continue her craft.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Hadyn and Orion's children have recently been reunited with Orion in the city.
What are your character goals for this season?: Stay out of trouble, keep her head down and eek out an existence for the unforeseeable future.
Favourite type of thread?: any
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Not that I know of
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not this season
Additional Comments: If you're interested in a thread, do lemme know!
Hadyn Skellig
a blade for a beer

Words: 455862
Joined roleplay: March 13th, 2013, 6:35 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)

Postby Amilyn on January 9th, 2016, 12:40 am

Character Registration

PC Name: Amilyn
Age & Sex: 22, Female
Character Summary: A young woman, currently trying to figure out the specifics on how to be a successful thief. Oh, and not get outed as a magic user, while still practicing magic.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Current resident
What are your character goals for this season?: IC: Meeting some interesting people, picking some pockets, poking around at curious events, and learning how to not get beat up.
OOC: Establishing Amilyn as a character and familiarizing myself with Mizahar.
Favourite type of thread?: At the moment, I'm up for anything.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: I don't think so? If I do, I'll ask.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Might want to have some experience here, first.
Additional Comments: Not that I can think of.
Amilyn
Player

Words: 31240
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2016, 1:03 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Next