Jade's thoughts and life

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Jade's thoughts and life

Postby Jade Laken on December 21st, 2015, 4:07 am

"It has turned freezing cold out in the open wind. I wish that I had already found a place to rest and a soft bed to sleep at night, but for now I do not have the money to afford a room. When morning breaks I plan to get up early and find a job to keep me busy. The food is almost gone but I don't dare eat before I have feed my companion. She must trust me in order for me to know that she will be there when I need her to be," Jade wrote in her journal that she keeps with her. Jade curled up more against the horse that had carried her into the city as the two had finally found a place that blocks a good amount of the wind.

Jade pulled out her book and pen once more, "I have been watching a beautiful woman dancing using silks at a nearby tavern. Every night she is paid well for her dancing so I plan to speak to her soon and see what the cost of such knowledge is. I pray she is willing to speak with me for my only other option at this point I fear is the brothel here in town." Jade wrote with a sigh hoping that would not be her last hope.

Jade pulled out her book the next night and began to write once more. "I spoke with the woman I have been watching for almost a week. She says that her name is Naveena and was kind enough to put me in a room here at the Golden Dragon. Though I worry of what the owner has planned for me. When he looked at me he spoke as if Naveena had helped him find more "lady companions" for the male patrons. From what I say of the exchange Naveena was unhappy with his comment about me not bringing in much money. I am unsure right if she was upset because he said that I was a bad choice or if she had not truly intended to present me as a new worker here. She paid the man for a room and board for my mare this night. Before leaving she invited me to meet her tomorrow for dancing in an old run down tavern. I am unsure of what the future holds for us at the moment but right now I will take her up on her offer to join her." Jade closed her book and put it up before looking around.
Jade Laken
Even the most confident fall to fear

Words: 194195
Joined roleplay: September 12th, 2014, 2:03 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Jade's thoughts and life

Postby Jade Laken on February 1st, 2016, 8:07 pm

"Ferrin is a strange character who took me in without any qusetions. I am unsure of what this holds for my future here in Syliras." Jade sat by the hearth while writing in her journal wanting to get everything written down about how the last few weeks had been going for the young drykas. A sigh came to the young girl as she thought about the full journal in her pack back in the room she currently calls home. Shaking her head the young girl thought back to the small boy she had met several times around the city.

"Not only is Ferrin a strange person, but I have recently met a young boy. I was unable to attain his name, but he seemed to be upset when I asked if he was nervous around horses very often or if it was just my presence there. I have worked on calming down my smile as it has occurred to me that it would possess a very strange appearance to someone so young in age. If not scary. He seems to dislike the term small, if he is anything as I was at his age it must insult him," Jade wrote and chuckled some remembering how she would always insist that it didn't how small she was. She assured everyone that one day she would be the bravest Drykas alive.
Jade Laken
Even the most confident fall to fear

Words: 194195
Joined roleplay: September 12th, 2014, 2:03 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes