Greetings, folks

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings, folks

Postby Throm on December 27th, 2015, 3:08 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm Adam or Throm. I'm American with a long history of RPing on forums such as this. Well, maybe not as glamorous as this, but you get the idea. I've been away from writing and RPing for a long time so I'd like to work on my skills and write some great stories with all of you. Fantasy is definitely my genre, I read it almost exclusively. I found this site years ago when I was toying with the idea of RPing again, but I haven't really had the time. So I just left it as a favorite in my browser until now. Anyway, that's my life story.
Throm
Player

Words: 3929
Joined roleplay: December 27th, 2015, 4:36 am
Race: Kelvic

Greetings, folks

Postby Royal on December 27th, 2015, 3:36 pm

Greetings Throm!

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you enjoy your stay, and welcome back to the RPing world. Mizahar is a pretty brilliant place to let your creative juices flow, so you've chosen well!

I also see you've chosen Sunberth as your current location... Again, a wise choice! If there's anything I can do for you as AS of Sunberth, please let me know. I'll be more than happy to help :)
Royal
You can call me Queen Bee

Words: 65918
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2015, 9:27 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Greetings, folks

Postby Adyel on December 28th, 2015, 5:01 am

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope that you enjoy your stay here as much as I do. Perhaps even more so. But anyways welcome, and hopefully have a good time RPing. Hope to see you around, especially if you either find yourself at Riverfall or Syliras I have PCs in both so you can PM me if you want to thread. Again welcome! :)
Adyel
Player

Words: 96562
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2015, 2:55 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets