Hello People of Mizahar!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello People of Mizahar!

Postby Abhati on January 1st, 2016, 6:45 pm

Hey everyone! I was once very involved in roleplaying on various other sites but have taken a lengthy hiatus (2-3 years or so :paranoid:). The world of Mizahar seems quite interesting, to say the least, and I'd like to get back into writing, as it's something I really do enjoy. It's probably going to take me a bit to get acquainted with everything here and develop my character, but I plan to begin playing soon. If anyone has any ideas on plots or a good place to start playing, it'd be greatly appreciated!
Last edited by Abhati on January 1st, 2016, 10:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Abhati
Player

Words: 3309
Joined roleplay: December 29th, 2015, 4:34 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Hello People of Mizahar!

Postby Nivel on January 1st, 2016, 8:34 pm

Welcome :)

I hope you have fun and get into the swing of things. The lore can seem like a lot but you don't have to read it all to get started just slowly digest it as you play. The most forgiving city for new people is Syliras but you by no means have to start in that city. Any of the open cities are great just pick one that you think sounds the most interesting and go with it.

As far as plots go that really up to you but if you want help with brain storming or have any questions you can jump into chat or look in the discussions forum (theres an area for questions and answers in there)
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Hello People of Mizahar!

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on January 1st, 2016, 9:00 pm

Hey, Wiggins! :)

Glad you have chosen Mizahar! Here is a link to theQ&A Forum. The navigation Clemmons be quite confusing. Wussy I had found helpful was making bookmarks, just in case I need to get to something.Chat is also a good place to get answers. Since a lot of probe go on there. There are a lot of great places to start out in. My tip Ida, is that read over the lore on the cities today might interest you and choose the best one you find most intriguing.

Currently I have a PC in Riverfall and one in Syliras as well. So if you every find yourself I either of the two, maybe wet can work something out? :)

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Hello People of Mizahar!

Postby Abhati on January 1st, 2016, 10:45 pm

It's nice to meet you both, and thank you very much for your welcomes and your advice!
Ferrin, I'm thinking of possibly starting in Riverfall. If I do, I'd really like to see if we could set something up.
- Thanks again to the both of you. :D
Abhati
Player

Words: 3309
Joined roleplay: December 29th, 2015, 4:34 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Hello People of Mizahar!

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on January 2nd, 2016, 1:08 am

Certainly, glad you've picked Mizahar to RP in! If you want you can PM my alt Adyel. He's a Kelvic at one years. And is adopted by Kavala. :) So we can definitely get something together. Adyel is currently housed at The Sanctuary to. So if you want to do a thread where you visit The Sanctuary, or something. :). Again, welcome.

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2