Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Davor Aveloz on February 24th, 2016, 5:37 am

Hi everyone! I thought I might as well make one of these despite not being that new :) I started up an account awhile ago, but life kinda got away from me so I had to drop it for a bit. Anywho, I'm glad to be back and to start writing again!

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!

Davor is fine for here.
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
I've been on a couple of Play-by-Post sites before, but nothing to extensive.
3. How did you find us?
One of those "Top RP" sites pointed me in Mizahar's direction.
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
Hmm, I guess I really don't know. I suppose I'll find out just through trial and error :)
5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
I'm a big fan of introspective pieces, and so far Player-vs-Player combat seems a little too complicated for me to get my head around.
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
The Lore! I absolutely love the amount effort the creators put into the site, and reading up on all of the world's mysteries is educational and entertaining.
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
Ironically, the Lore. As much as I like it, it can be a lot to take in at first glance.
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
Real character growth. It's one of my struggles as a writer to have my characters evolve naturally, instead of forcing change on them. I'm hoping by reading other writers and taking a slower pace with my character that I'll learn a bit about character building.
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
A few of the skills seem pretty sparce in terms of description, so it would be nice to see that expanded upon.
10. Anything else you want to talk about?
Nothing else really! Just that I'm excited to get back into the swing of things!
Davor Aveloz
The Mute Musician

Words: 34200
Joined roleplay: October 15th, 2015, 8:59 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello!

Postby Aislyn Leavold on February 24th, 2016, 1:28 pm

Hello, Davor!
Glad to see your return; there's quite a few people who have done the same thing you have. I'm also glad to see you've taken a look at the lore already. I see you've got a CS up and running as well, so I'm sure you've already seen it, but if you haven't- be sure to check out the starting guide. And if you have any questions, come jump into chat :D

Welcome to Mizahar!
Aislyn Leavold
Just an illusion.

Words: 647829
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2014, 9:23 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)
2016 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2016 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Hello!

Postby Nola on March 9th, 2016, 3:20 am

Hello, hello! Your character looks very interesting! I hope you are enjoy Miz and everything it has to offer so far!
Nola
If You Please...

Words: 16488
Joined roleplay: August 28th, 2014, 11:48 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes