[Endrykas] Kelvic Seeking a Bond

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Ixzo on November 9th, 2015, 2:51 am

Hey everyone!

So Ixzo is a Myrian-raised Nightlion Kelvic. She is just starting out in Endrykas, adjusting back to human society after living in the wild on her own for about two seasons. She has a history of a bad bondmate, but that doesnt stop her from activley searching for a bondmate now.

She's clever, brave and loyal, but she can also be lazy, very dependent and little crazy at times. Being raised by myrians, she doesn't see anything wrong with skinning someone for tresspassing, so that might be a fun thing to deal with. Other than that, she has always been a kinder soul, and is moving more in that direction with her faith in Priskil. So the intense violence and nurturing side of her can both show pretty strong, depending on the situation.

She's got a mark of Luminance, and I am slowly building up her skills. I would love for her to take on an almost 'guardian' role for someone (even if you don't particularly need it). I plan to get her fully integrated into Drykas society soon and hopeful get a strider bond for her as well, but that is next season or so.

So if this concept fits with your PC, and you are up to it, post here or PM me and perhaps we can talk about a bond? :D
Ixzo
Lion of the Night

Words: 524570
Joined roleplay: September 1st, 2015, 5:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Azmere on November 11th, 2015, 10:47 am

This intrigues me. I'm still half asleep so the details and intricacies of how this may work are escaping me but I am interested.

I will do some digging into the plot bank to see what reveals itself as useful then drop you a pm with some ideas.
Attn: GradersObservation is maxed. Thank you for all your hard work.

where do you go when you don't know who you are?
Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Words: 754081
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Ruari Darkwind on January 14th, 2016, 3:49 am

You know, this may be super late as I haven't been in Matchmaker for ages, but I am also intrigued and interested.
Ruari Darkwind
skulls.

Words: 62295
Joined roleplay: August 23rd, 2015, 3:15 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Rufio on March 1st, 2016, 2:47 pm

*has been lurking in the shadows*

Hi, hi, so, I've had my eye on this for a lil' while until I figured out where I am taking Rufio & got a grasp on her properly. Like, now. I just hope I am not too late, are you still looking?

That "guardian" vibe you spoke about I think would fit Ru pretty well. Ru is going to be kidnapped this Spring (mid-season'ish) by Wikus & Konrad.

When she escapes the clutches of slavery & makes it back to Endrykas, she'll likely be pretty messed up by it all, where some deep, intense, warm & fuzzy soul-to-soul connection with another being who can keep her safe as she recuperates her strength might really work.

I don't know for sure when she will finally find her way home, but I feel like Ixzo & Rufio would vibe well with each other then?—especially as Ixzo has been a slave in the past!

If this piques your interest, feel free to send a PM with your thoughts.

Rufio
Player

Words: 286748
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2015, 10:40 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)