Seriously could not think of a witty title, but hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Kateel on March 5th, 2016, 9:26 pm

Hi everyone!

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm somewhat of a returning player. I created this account a couple of years ago, but soon afterwards I was accepted into graduate school. That and I tend to have a severe case of altitis from time to time :P It's difficult for me to stick to one character concept sometimes.

I really want to challenge myself and further develop my writing in hopes of one day becoming an author. I've been a huge fan of fantasy for as long as I remember. I've always been fascinated with the idea of a post apocalyptic world where people band together to survive. What really drew me to Mizahar though was the fantasy element that went with the post apocalyptic theme.

So, I wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I really look forward to writing with you all in future.

Thanks,
Kateel
Shinya Acolyte

Words: 6295
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2013, 3:43 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Postby Nola on March 9th, 2016, 3:13 am

Hey there! I definitely understand what you mean but having a hard time sticking to the one character! I find myself constantly coming up with new character idea's I want to try. Unfortunately (well, fortunately really.) Miz has a limit of 5 characters per player/IP address, so it keeps me from getting out of control :lol:

Miz is so unique and amazing, you're sure to have fun simply exploring all the lore let alone threading! I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you need any help please don't hesitate to ask. Any of the established players would be happy to help you out!
Nola
If You Please...

Words: 16488
Joined roleplay: August 28th, 2014, 11:48 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes