Hello All

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello All

Postby Drenden Sleph on April 26th, 2016, 7:11 pm

Hi, I suppose you can call me Swim here. I'm pretty new to roleplay, but I know I enjoy writing and it seems like a good way to be motivated about it. I found this place through a friend, who might be joining soon as well. I like writing anything nice and snappy, but I'm still looking for my style, and I hope to ruthlessly abuse the rules of gnosis, magic, and everything else in service of a good story until a storyteller slaps me on the wrist. Hopefully this will be plenty fun for everyone!
Drenden Sleph
My soul persists, my name dies again

Words: 1778
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2016, 3:53 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet

Hello All

Postby Shimoje on April 26th, 2016, 10:29 pm

Haha, just note that there are methods of discipline that happen as well. Such as overgiving, and curse marks :)

Welcome to Mizahar!
Shortly after departure of the Tipsy Wench, a deeply held secret started to show itself as Shimoje's mental stability started to become more clear. His hand will bear the mark of Lykata and glow with a symbol of Lormar.

test

Imagetest test testtest testtestesteste testtettttttt Image

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Words: 301120
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2016, 11:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hello All

Postby Drenden Sleph on April 26th, 2016, 11:49 pm

Shimoje wrote:Haha, just note that there are methods of discipline that happen as well. Such as overgiving, and curse marks :)

Welcome to Mizahar!

Oh, I know, that's all part of the fun :D

I enjoy putting my characters through hell.
Drenden Sleph

Character sheet

Hello All

Postby Vivienne Clarissa on April 27th, 2016, 6:58 am

Well if you intend to abuse any rules im sure you will be met with swift authority and are prepared for your character to be killed within a moments notice :) also bear in mind that you may not be able to play if your character is bending too many rules at creation. but otherwise i hope you dont intend to break any site rules otherwise you may be removed from the site either way i hope you enjoy your stay doo tr not too cause too much trouble.
I Regret to inform any and all users i have posted with that i am retiring this charecter and from Mizahar for a time until i see my health is in a better place.

I Apologize to all who i have posted with and wished to post with me currently i cannot devote any time to this site as my health has left me behind mentally and physically i am sad to say it may be a long time before i return and likely it will be under a new charecter title

Too cut myself short i will miss you all and i will miss Mizahar Goodbye too all you lovely writers out there.
Vivienne Clarissa
Player

Words: 15600
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2015, 4:25 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello All

Postby Drenden Sleph on April 27th, 2016, 11:47 am

Okay, let me get this clear: I was mostly joking around. First and foremost, I want a good story, and good stories often involve things like meddling with Things Man Was Not Meant To Know. It's a roleplay environment, if the rules and generalities of each race can't be stretched a little for the purposes of storytelling than I'll eat my moldy hat.
Drenden Sleph

Character sheet

Hello All

Postby Quiver on April 27th, 2016, 12:29 pm

Ah. Mind to friend/PM me at some point? I'm delving into the mysteious world of magic once again, albeit I've forgot a bunch! Good luck, you'll need it. Haha! Mizahar is a wonderful world, you will definitely enjoy yourself here!

Cheers!
Quiver
Another one.

-Feel free to PM criticisms of my posts!-

"Foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." -Emerson
Quiver
Voted GQ's "Sexiest Hunk of Clay!"

Words: 8569
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2016, 4:37 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hello All

Postby Vivienne Clarissa on April 28th, 2016, 10:38 pm

i didnt mean to say you cant do that i apologize if i came off that way i was just stating that it may be frowned upon if you are streching the lore too much is all i didnt mean to say you couldnt do that feel free but you may have to conform to the guidlines slightly at least. and i apologize sarcasm through text is hard to convey as i was also joking as well sorry for the misunderstanding.
I Regret to inform any and all users i have posted with that i am retiring this charecter and from Mizahar for a time until i see my health is in a better place.

I Apologize to all who i have posted with and wished to post with me currently i cannot devote any time to this site as my health has left me behind mentally and physically i am sad to say it may be a long time before i return and likely it will be under a new charecter title

Too cut myself short i will miss you all and i will miss Mizahar Goodbye too all you lovely writers out there.
Vivienne Clarissa
Player

Words: 15600
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2015, 4:25 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello All

Postby Reflection on May 3rd, 2016, 3:48 pm

Hello! I'm Reflection, AS of Syliras.

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you have a good time here, I have provided some links below which will be very helpful in getting started in our wonderful world. :)

Useful Links:
-Character Sheet Templates
-Starting Guide
-Starting Package
-Skill List
-Skill Guide

Should you have any questions, feel free to go to the Questions and Answers forum and post there!
Signature courtesy of Prophet

Reflection
Assistant Storyteller

Words: 88001
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2016, 9:19 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes