Hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello

Postby alphabetboy on May 1st, 2016, 5:42 pm

Hello I am Lucius Summers gifted in the magic arts I am part ghost part human. If anyone is on kik I would like to rp there.
alphabetboy
Player

Words: 54
Joined roleplay: May 1st, 2016, 5:40 pm
Race: Mixed blood

Hello

Postby Shimoje on May 1st, 2016, 5:53 pm

Hello, please be advised of the rules of the site. Your username must reflect your character name, and RP for the site is strictly done on the forums here at Mizahar.

The sheer amount of lore and stories that Mizahar has to offer is sometimes overwhelming, but I advise you take a look here and here
Shortly after departure of the Tipsy Wench, a deeply held secret started to show itself as Shimoje's mental stability started to become more clear. His hand will bear the mark of Lykata and glow with a symbol of Lormar.

test

Imagetest test testtest testtestesteste testtettttttt Image

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Words: 301120
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2016, 11:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hello

Postby Reflection on May 3rd, 2016, 3:28 pm

Hello! I'm Reflection, AS of Syliras.

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you have a good time here, I have provided some links below which will be very helpful in getting started in our wonderful world. :)

Useful Links:
-Character Sheet Templates
-Starting Guide PLEASE read this
-Starting Package
-Skill List
-Skill Guide

Should you have any questions, feel free to go to the Questions and Answers forum and post there!
Signature courtesy of Prophet

Reflection
Assistant Storyteller

Words: 88001
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2016, 9:19 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes