[OOC] Ivory Heart

Welcome to the OOC chatter thread!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

[OOC] Ivory Heart

Postby Azira on July 19th, 2016, 5:05 pm

Thank you for letting us know, Gossamer. I wasn't suggesting that we attempt to solo the quest, just that we re-established some order to get caught up. However, seeing as Elysium's return is uncertain, it's a little up in the air right now. I sincerely wish that I had the time to step up as Lhavit has grown on me quite a bit. I certainly hope that someone considers doing so prior to the season's end.
4 out of 5 active threads

Azira
Prodigal Daughter

Words: 907811
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2013, 3:43 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

[OOC] Ivory Heart

Postby Urkut on July 22nd, 2016, 4:18 am

Hey guys.

I just thought I'd give an update here. I was approved as a grader, so I will be working through Lhavit's backlog, whether or not the city closes. O can at least do that for Elysium, or any other ST that happens to step in.

I would love to step up, should my schedule open up, but as it stands I am much too busy to keep a steady activity that a city would need. I hope everyone eligible considers the choice, and hopefully something will work itself out.
Urkut
Player

Words: 31480
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2015, 9:04 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

[OOC] Ivory Heart

Postby Thomas Cosa on July 22nd, 2016, 4:53 am

Thank you for helping with the grading backlog!! I really appreciate it!!

Thomas Cosa
What if no one could stop you?

Thomas Cosa
bratty mageling

Words: 385707
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2012, 9:33 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2