[Issues found by Astator] Lexia Night (unfinished)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Lexia Night (unfinished)

Postby Lexia Night on July 15th, 2016, 3:29 am

Lexia Night

Appearance

Race: Human and Vantha
Birthday: 26, Fall, 497 AV.
Birthplace: Where were you born?

Appearance: Lexia has a tan complexion, with very old eyes for her young age. She is tall and slender, 5'8, which helps her fight. Her hair, long and black, is kept down to the bottom of her back. She has a tattoo, that changes slightly every time she is brought to the brink of death.

Character Concept

Lexia is a big tomboy up front and is fine with getting her hands dirty, though secretly enjoys making her hair silky smooth. Her laid back personality is what keeps her hidden and neutral, but if someone innocent gets hurt, her act-first- think-later mind sometimes gets her into trouble.

Character History

Her full name is Lexiana Night, named after her great-grandmother. She was a part of a royal lineage of Vantha's called the Nights. She had a little over a year before she would begin training to become the next in line for the tribe leader spot. However, her Aunt taught her early by teaching her how to evade and avoid attacks, including waking her up early to run laps so that she would get more endurance. One day, while she was running laps, her village was attacked. When she realized what was happening, she tried to go and help protect her family. Her aunt knew that if she went into the village, she and all of her family would perish. So, she stopped Lexia from entering the village, telling her that if she did, her family would die. Fearing for her family's lives, she ran into the tundra, as her family was killed behind her. To this day, anyone who tries to get close to Lexia is met with aloofness by a sad, scarred heart.

Language

Fluent Language: Most fluent language here.
Basic Language: Fill me in, if you want.
Poor Language: Fill me in, if you want.

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Skill 1 # SP # Novice
Skill 2 # SP # Novice
Skill 3 # RB, # SP # Competent

Lores

Please choose two specific pieces of knowledge (lores).

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak or Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: Fill me in, please! (HELPFUL HINT, Please Remove - Max. 50gm worth)

Housing

House: What does your home look like?

(HELPFUL HINT, Please Remove - Please choose either a housing package or a tent package.)

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List

Link your current & past threads here!
Lexia Night
Player

Words: 750
Joined roleplay: July 15th, 2016, 2:13 am
Race: Human, Vantha

Lexia Night (unfinished)

Postby Prophet on July 17th, 2016, 2:03 pm

Hi, I am the ST for Avanthal which is home to the Vantha. I noticed that your story has taken some liberties with surnames and history of the Vantha. Unfortunately, you cannot do these things. In my signature is a link to the Vantha lore page which can give you more insight to what is acceptable. Your character concept will fit but you have some rules that need to be followed in regards to families, geography and names within the Vanthan culture.

PM me if you have any questions. That is all.

Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)