The Mura Development Discussion Thread

This is a thread for discussion of expanding Mura and the Konti culture.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the development forum for Mura and all of Konti Isle. Herein contains the Suggestion Box, and any discussions anyone wants to have about the further development of The Konti as a whole.

Postby Tap on July 30th, 2016, 4:06 pm

Here is a continuation of my previous post on locations written as being in/near Silver Lake while also being inside Mura city limits, which is a contradiction since Silver Lake is not inside Mura.

- The Crystal Cavern: I believe the fact that the cavern being near Silver Lake is fine, however the quote that mentions it is three chimes south of Mura does not make sense since Silver Lake is north of Mura.
Crystal Cavern lies about three chimes south from Mura at the coast of Silver Lake.

- The White Hall: I believe this location would be inside Mura though I guess it could not be. So if it is inside Mura then it needs to be edited. If an ST decides to keep it overlooking Silver Lake then it would not be inside city limits.
There is a long stairwell that hugs the sides of the building that comes down from the second floor balcony that overlooks the Silver Lake.

An extra thing I noticed is that the two images in The Forgotten Tower location are broken.
Grader Note :
Currently I base my presentation of my Scavenging and Fishing skill on the skill write up by Shimoje and Ferrin, respectively, that is in the Founder's Review section of the World Development forum. This means, for example, that hand fishing, the practice of collect marine life out of the water by hand, Tap considers fishing rather than just gathering. Of course the final decision is up to the grader. This is simply what I am basing her actions off of.

Please also note that Tap is a very antisocial Konti and therefore please only reward her socialization point HALF of what you would normally award for a PC.
Tap
Fisher and Treasure Hunter

Words: 45386
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2016, 6:30 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Office
Plotnotes

Postby Efforvescent on August 22nd, 2016, 4:23 pm

im working on sketches of the northern and southern seas around and beyond konti isle. for frame of reference and future plots.

I cant photoshop but i can sketch. :)
Let the magic of fate happen!!
((Image courtesy of Prophet))
Efforvescent
Retired Staff

Words: 28712
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2016, 9:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous