OOC Info [OOC Thread] Fire's Flock

A place to communicate with the rest of Wind Reach's Inhabitants!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

[OOC Thread] Fire's Flock

Postby Sira on September 22nd, 2016, 11:19 pm

It's okay, Emergence. Better to wait for a good post then to get a rushed post early.
Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Words: 737381
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2010, 3:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Emergence on September 23rd, 2016, 4:52 am

The New Colony
The First Quest of the Season and of my ST career! Enjoy friends!
Emergence
AS of Wind Reach

Words: 156715
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2016, 12:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Emergence on October 4th, 2016, 10:49 pm

Hello Wind Reach!

Little announcement. There is a category 4 hurricane about to hit my area, supposed to hit late Wednesday/Thursday and through onto Friday/Saturday. It's supposed to be a pretty bad storm. There's actually a mandatory evacuation for my area. As far as I know right now, though, I'm not going anywhere. But there is a good chance internet will die on me as well as cell phone service.

I will be keeping my fellow storytellers up to date and so if I do not answer any PMs within 12-14 hours I would assume I'm out of service and if it is very important, PM someone else.
Emergence
AS of Wind Reach

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kovac on October 6th, 2016, 9:38 am

Please take care, Emergence!
Kovac
Snarky Mongrel

Words: 534544
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2010, 7:19 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Emergence on October 6th, 2016, 8:08 pm

Hey everyone. Just wanted to let you know I sent off your job requests and other SS thingys to the DSs. They should be approved soon.

Those in my quest. I am so so so sorry for the delay. I have had a super crazy week. The reply will be up tonight.
Emergence
AS of Wind Reach

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Emergence on October 10th, 2016, 2:20 am

Hey guys!

So I've been thinking, Wind Reach is pretty small right now which is a tiny bummer, but also has some up sides. It means that right now I am super dedicated to you! Any personal plot lines you want for your character? Now is the best time to do them! I am super open to modded threads, to brainstorm ideas with you on ideas for your character, or on ideas you may have for Wind Reach. Seriously anything that pops into your head i am willing to collaborate!

A couple of you are Avora who seem to want to become Endal? Yes? Come to me if this is something you want to end up doing! I can give you advice on how to achieve it and help you along!

Another thing I wanted to ask from you guys is about development! Wind Reach is a pretty developed city compared to places like Syka and others. Goss and Phoenix and other previous STs did an amazing job creating this place. So any development ideas are either really small (flora, fauna) or huge (God intervention, mass destruction). Mainly right now I want to create some Flora and Fauna for Wind Reach and the Unforgiving. WR was the epicenter of the Djed Storm of 512 and therefore had a TON of Djed released here. There should be so many flora and fauna that got messed up. Yet I dont see a lot of it. If any of you have any crazy ideas, share them!
Emergence
AS of Wind Reach

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Pasche Dragoforn on October 12th, 2016, 11:47 pm

Hello everyone I'm Pasche and I'm a new member to Mizahar, I'm not the best at roleplaying but I will try my very best
Oh and if someone could tell me where I should start to roleplay
That would be absolutely amazing
Pasche Dragoforn
Player

Words: 1774
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2016, 1:28 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Emergence on October 12th, 2016, 11:59 pm

Pasche! Welcome to Wind Reach! I am Emergence, the storyteller and moderator of this city. I am currently at work but once I get off I have many things to tell you! Be on the lookout for a Pm from me tonight!
Emergence
AS of Wind Reach

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Pasche Dragoforn on October 13th, 2016, 1:14 am

Ok thank you for the welcome
Pasche Dragoforn
Player

Words: 1774
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2016, 1:28 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Emergence on October 13th, 2016, 3:04 am

As for your question about Roleplay;

There are a few different types of threads you can join. First there is the Open threads which can be started by you or anyone else. Basically this means these threads are open for anyone to join at anytime! For example there is this thread here which is open, feel free to join it!

Then there are solo threads, basically these tend to be job threads or skill farming threads that players have a specific plan for. Therefore they do not want anyone else joining. You can make your own solo thread, but be sure not to join anyone elses without asking.

There are PM to join threads which are pretty self-explanatory. If you want to join the thread make sure you ask the creator. Again you can create this type of thread yourself.

Then there are flashback threads. These are threads that are conducted in the past during a season that your PC was not created. This means you can create a flashback in any season before Fall of 516 since your PC was created during this season.

All of these threads usually have markers to indicate what kind of thread they are.

Other than that there are threads in which you gather a group of PCs beforehand and construct a basic plotline. This is the most common type of group thread. Just look at the registry and PM someone who looks interesting! (Though I will warn you the only active PCs right now are Sira, Azira and Kovac.)

There are a few more types of threads such as quests and their description can be found here.

Here are some good terms to know about Play-by-Post RP and Mizahar.
Emergence
AS of Wind Reach

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

PreviousNext