[Unverified] Pico

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Pico

Postby Pico on September 27th, 2016, 2:44 am

Appearance

Race: Pycon
Birthday: 13/Fall/514
Birthplace: Sunberth

Appearance: 5” tall and 7 pounds. A rather ‘off’ face, with a slightly off set nose and squinted eyes. Long arms and legs with a rather small torso, and a round head, no hair fashioned from his clay body. And draped around him is a small cloak.

Character Concept

The cocky Pycon known simply as Pico had a hard life existing, having his parents more or less squashed before his very eyes, even though he was an adult, he thought it was too soon. They never saw the horse hoof coming. So now he provides for himself by using his diminutive size to his advantage. Jumping swinging and grabbing small items and running away, then pawning them for a fair price.

Character History

Picon was only about a year old when his family was brutally murdered by a horse. By accident, but he didn’t know that, nor did he care about the many apologies from the carriage driver. And thusly he quickly turned to a life of petty crime. Then to a life of actual crime, stealing valuable things, and using them to buy giant blocks of clay to eat. And occasionally a pleasure item. Though currently he’s been contemplating getting out of his hole and the occasional fruit stand or passerby’s purse/wallet. And actually out in the world. As his parents dying no longer feels like a fresh wound.

Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Fill me in, if you want.
Poor Language: Fill me in, if you want.

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Larceny #26 # 26 Competent
Negotiation #8 # 8 Novice
Escape Artist # 10, # 16: # 26 Competent

Lores
Lore of Sunberth Street Layout
Lore of Pick Pocketing

Possessions
A small cloak
A tiny knife