Hallo!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hallo!

Postby Seraphine Victoria on October 10th, 2016, 1:17 am

Hey, whoever's reading this! My name is Breanna, but you may also call me Seraphine. I just started today.

I've been RPing for a few years now and writing even longer. I love creating my own characters and letting them tell me their stories.

I'm pretty detail-oriented, so if you ever see any if my posts, be ready for long and possibly a little flowery descriptions.

I hope to meet a lot of you soon, and if you ant to talk IC or OOC, feel free to send me a message.

Tschau!
Seraphine Victoria
Player

Words: 1700
Joined roleplay: October 9th, 2016, 11:18 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Hallo!

Postby Languish on October 10th, 2016, 3:59 am

Greetings, Seraphine!

Welcome to Mizahar.

If you think your writing may get a little long, you'll probably fit right in here. We love detailed writing; it shows that you put in effort!

I peeked at your CS, and it appears you've read over the lore and guidelines fairly thoroughly, so kudos there. But, if you do happen to have any questions, please feel free to PM me, or snag me in CHAT. Reflection will be your Storyteller over in Syliras, so she should be able to answer any more local questions you might have.

If you ever happen to find yourself in Sahova, come talk to me and we can have some fun together. ;)

Welcome again.
Languish
Wasting Away

Words: 126070
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2016, 2:19 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook