Oh Hi There

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Oh Hi There

Postby Soliana on October 18th, 2016, 9:33 am

1. Name -
Well I'm known by Rion to most of the people I know online, but feel free to call me by my PC's name Soliana

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
6ish years on various websites.

3. How did you find us?
Google

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
Um old world/multi-para I can do short rp's but I find them boring and often lose intrest shortly.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
I more into modern RP then I am fantasy but this place is so detailed it caught my interest. I'm really more than willing to do any sort of plots should any one ask me too, but writing is only a small part of my life that I utilize in the RP community.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
The detail and thought thats gone into the lore.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
Trying to figure out my character, I have her name and maybe her species, but I don't know how well it would work.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
Meeting new people and expanding my horizons in my RP works.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
On the Site, no not that I can think of at the moment.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
Well if anyone would want to help me a bit with my character that would be awesome >_>
Soliana
Player

Words: 3569
Joined roleplay: October 18th, 2016, 6:10 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Oh Hi There

Postby Languish on October 18th, 2016, 6:21 pm

Greetings, Soliana!

Welcome to Mizahar. My name is Languish, and I'm the Assistant Storyteller of Sahova.

We do pride ourselves on our extensive original lore here. I know it can be confusing, though, so if you need help navigating it just let me know. I can also help with character creation and deciding where you'd beat fit your character. If you do happen to have any questions, please feel free to PM me, or snag me or one of the lovely folks in CHAT.

Welcome again. :)
Languish
Wasting Away

Words: 126070
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2016, 2:19 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook