[Zeltiva] Writing buddy!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

[Zeltiva] Writing buddy!

Postby Arcene on September 16th, 2016, 1:41 am

Hi there!
Thanks for clicking this thing. First off, I'd like to say how my character is in Zeltiva and can be a bit of a meanie-pants at times.

Basically I'm looking for someone to write with. I'm new, but very willing to try and very willing to learn! I'm still learning the ropes for the most part, so something tame and rather passive would be nice for now.

Thanks, please write to me!
Because I would love to try with you!
Arcene
Player

Words: 3596
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2016, 9:47 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

[Zeltiva] Writing buddy!

Postby Octavius Holvs on September 20th, 2016, 4:08 am

Hiya, also kind of new and looking for a more tame setup (and in Zeltiva)!
Once I get this character's CS finished up and touched up and pinned on the boards maybe we can work on something, or however. Cruelness is fine, expect humor and joy.
Bard | Musical Instrument (Lute) : 30 | Active (Under Review) - Curious | CS
Octavius Holvs
The Curious and Joyous Bard

Words: 6470
Joined roleplay: August 23rd, 2013, 7:06 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[Zeltiva] Writing buddy!

Postby Arcene on September 20th, 2016, 1:56 pm

Octavius Holvs wrote:Hiya, also kind of new and looking for a more tame setup (and in Zeltiva)!
Once I get this character's CS finished up and touched up and pinned on the boards maybe we can work on something, or however. Cruelness is fine, expect humor and joy.

Sure! I can't wait to see it. Just drop me a private message when it's done and all so we can whip something up!
Arcene
Player

Words: 3596
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2016, 9:47 pm
Character sheet

[Zeltiva] Writing buddy!

Postby Rhorin Gale on October 19th, 2016, 1:38 am

Ello! I just joined in Zeltiva, and I thought I'd see if you'd like to thread together! I have an open thread now, set for the 13th down at the East Street docks. Or we could start up something new, if you're interested.
Common - 00BF00
Kontinese - 0099EE
Rhorin Gale
Player

Words: 7823
Joined roleplay: October 16th, 2016, 7:43 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets