OOC Info The Riverfall Character Registry for Fall 516 AV

Please Register if you are playing in Riverfall for Fall 516 AV

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

The Riverfall Character Registry for Fall 516 AV

Postby Soliana on October 22nd, 2016, 5:22 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Soliana Windbreaker, Sol, or Soli
Age, Sex, Race? 19, Female, Human, Mixed
Describe your character in a short abstract? Sol is a Svefra/Drykas whom recently left her pod in search of her Drykas Father. She's looking for a place to fit in and call her home. While she's always had a hard time maing friends she's hoping this journey finds her many.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? No, she's staying til the spring and then hopefully a Drykas can lead her to the tent city to find out more about her father.
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Leaving her pod, she feels lost, but knows she's on the right path to find out who she can become.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? She would meet Leth, the God of the Moon whom she prays to for reflection on the changes she's made since her mothers death. She would ask him for guidance in becoming who she was meant to the niche she was forcing herself into.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Yes I love violence, reading it, partaking in it. But it's not my strong suit when it comes to writing.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? All the love, romance, and sex. A good love story gets me so into things.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? No
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Um I don't know I haven't been in one yet.
What does your character want to learn this season? Some of the skills she'd need to survive with the Drykas.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Soliana is shy, but she's open to meet anyone.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Meet new people maybe set some roots she can come back to should her journey to Endrykas not lead her to what she was looking for.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? It's where her father and mother met and she's hoping in the spring once the Drykas pass she'll be able to find out more about him and maybe find a home.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Mmmmm nothing at the moment.
Soliana
Player

Words: 3569
Joined roleplay: October 18th, 2016, 6:10 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Postby Vypec on October 26th, 2016, 5:21 pm

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Vypec-Vypal Algranos

Age, Sex, Race? 36, Male, Akalak

Describe your character in a short abstract?
Vypec is a typical Akalak, raised to set his race, his family, and his city above all else. He sees himself as a servant of the city and his ideology and bias reflects this. He will always chose the city and its inhabitants over others, and will bend moral and ethical standards to benefit Riverfall. That being said, he is more than amiable to anyone who obeys the laws and the social order of the city and can be a good and loyal friend.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for?
Yes, Vypec is a member of the Kuvay'Nas.

What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?
Vypec's most recent life event was being elevated into an Intelligence Kuvay'Nas squad position. It has been one of his most important goals for Vypec.

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why?
Wysar and Akajia, the patrons of his race. Vypec would be honored to meet either of these deities.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?
Yes, Vypec is a warrior so violence goes along with that.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?
Sure, I feel this is also an important part of any life story.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members?
Yes, the Kuvay'Nas are recruiting, but only Akalak.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not?
Yes, I think they can be good characterization.

What does your character want to learn this season?
Riding, Dual Wield, more skills associated with his job in general.

Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting?
Anyone & Everyone.

What do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?
I'd like to see Vypal take more control this season. I would like to see both of their ideologies challenged to achieve goals.

Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall?
I loved the way it was written. I also loved the dual nature of the Akalak and how they are long lived, yet constantly fighting to keep their population up.

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?
Maybe a Kuvay'Nas mission? I haven't thought of anything better than that yet!

Additional Comments:
Excited to read all of your threads guys!
Vypec
Night Stalker

Words: 156592
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2016, 6:49 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Eisen Axt on November 11th, 2016, 10:11 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Eisen Axt
[b]Age, Sex, Race?
18, Male, Human
Describe your character in a short abstract? A reckless man in search of knowledge and battle.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Not a resident, plans to visit for a couple of months or all season (He dosn't really know)
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Leaving his homeland in the start of his adventure.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Myri, cause that's his god
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I'm fine with it, I enjoy combat overall.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Fine with love/romance, but I prefer for sex to fade to black
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Is in no group/organization/cult
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I don't mind them, roleplaying is socialization
What does your character want to learn this season? How to fight, the only reason why he's here, and how to be the best at what he does.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? I don't know what RF stands for, but if it stands for player than I don't know anyone, so I would know.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Being alive and kicking butt.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? I asked other players in chat for their opinion on what city I should choose since I'm new, and this was one of the options.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? I really don't know, I'm serious, anything that I can join?

Additional Comments: I'm new.
Eisen Axt
Player

Words: 9721
Joined roleplay: November 11th, 2016, 7:37 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Pulren Marsh on November 12th, 2016, 1:33 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Pulren Marsh. Known to some as Uncle or Palaren Marshall.
Age, Sex, Race? 23 year old male human.
Describe your character in a short abstract? A traveling trident for hire and an adventurer in every sense of the word. The things this man has seen in his life are slowly becoming tales of myth and legend. He's just getting started. This phase of his life is one of refinement. Pulren hopes to seek a home with Riverfall and follow his heart with Laviku.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Non resident but planning to become one.
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?Being marked by Laviku in person.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Any counsel from the Sea Father is always encouraged. Beyond that, any Divine Presence is welcomed.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I do indeed enjoy it. It is a part of Pulren's culture and it pays his bills. Whether to learn, to teach, to kill or to silence, it's all good.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? It's okay. I don't go looking for it but you know, the trend is that the ladies like him. Is that my fault?
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? No cults for now but I am always happy to speak to someone about Laviku.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Everyone needs to cut loose now and then. I'm good with it. As long as it isn't frivolous.
What does your character want to learn this season? Not much left of the season, so probably just learn the laws and the cultures of the city. Look around at real estate.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? I'm thinking Karin. Doesn't have to be right away but I think we are fated for friendship and fellowship.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Establish Kuvan status. Find somewhere to call home.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? I want to eventually build a temple on Syka. I don't wish to hunker down in my skivvies in Winter over there, though. More like journeys to explore and then back across for business. The Antiquities Society is something I enjoyed before and I wish to again. I would also like to keep my status as an able merc.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Learning artistic Reimancy and building techniques from the OG Reimantic builder, Kavala, would be awesome. Making a friend in her would be cool too.

Additional Comments: Glad to be here. Other than Syka, I will remain here from now on. My posting will be slow as I try to find a good work/life balance and as I recuperate from my recent sickness. But I am here and happy to be so.
A Gossamer Template

Pulren Marsh
Your favorite Uncle

Words: 503518
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2014, 3:33 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Previous