Midnight Adventures (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Kusuri on October 18th, 2010, 3:48 am

This question made Kusuri think for awhile, after all she really had no reason for coming here. So she went with the truth. "I'm just traveling." What else could she do she didn't have a home.

She then went back to asking Keres questions. "What about you why are you here? More importantly what are you? You see I'm a Symenestra you probably have no clue what that is huh? Tch, I hate comunacation gaps. Then again maybe it's better you don't know. Hmmm your really confused right now huh? See this is why I hate comunacation gaps." She then sulks counfusing Keres wasn't what she was going for.
"Storms of flame and ash,
take all the colour away,
till I see nothing."
Kusuri
The Blossoming Artist

Words: 16846
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2010, 1:42 am
Location: On top of mount fudge watching all the ice cream melt
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Keres on October 18th, 2010, 4:03 am

The name brought recognition. Although he had never seen a Symenestra, he had heard of them once as a young child, but could recall no details. So this is a Symenestra, he thought while taking specific notice again so as to remember better for next time.

“I mixed. Zith Inarta. Here for winter. And hoping to learn.” He said this last statement before realizing that it was actually true. Some part of him had allowed himself to be taken into Sunberth as he had been in the hopes that he could learn. He had almost forgotten about that desperate feeling of vulnerable isolation in the forest some weeks ago. Strange, he thought.

He continued, “I understand Common. Just not fast and just not for saying.”
Keres
Circus Co-Organizer

Words: 35184
Joined roleplay: September 21st, 2010, 7:47 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Kusuri on October 18th, 2010, 4:17 am

"Brillant, cause as you may have guessed I hate communacation gaps."
She then stared up at the moon. Resisting the urge to draw it.
"What's your favourite thing about Sunberth?"
She tried unsucessfuly to distract herself from drawing by asking him that. She reached for her sketch book then stopped realising that she was out of charcoal. So she stared at him waiting for a reply.
till I see nothing."
Kusuri
The Blossoming Artist

Character sheet

Postby Keres on October 18th, 2010, 4:47 am

Her questions seemed odd at first, but then how could she know?

"Have only been in Sunberth five days."
Keres
Circus Co-Organizer

Character sheet

Postby Kusuri on October 18th, 2010, 4:52 am

She streaches out again. It was growing quite dark. Kusuri loved the pitch blackness of the sky, and how only the moon's glow could peirce it. The noise of the city died down too. It was a calm time, but the town fealt quite uneasy. Shadows moved, human shapes dashed by.

Feeling nervou Kusuri surved the darkness, doesn't seem like anybody was there. "So umm are you really going to eat that?" She pointed at the dead cat.
till I see nothing."
Kusuri
The Blossoming Artist

Character sheet

Postby Keres on October 18th, 2010, 4:29 pm

Keres considered her question for a moment before answering, “Yes. Sunberth food is old and not good. Cat is not good either, but better than old meat.”

His mind began to dwell on this point. Cat meat really was not all that good at all, what there was of it. Most cats were basically skin and bones with stingy bits of oily meat holding them together. On the other hand, a dog was stronger and had more edible meat on its body than the sleek build of a cat. He had honestly hoped for a dog when he set out this night, but would not pass up the opportunity for fresh meat. Besides, he knew that if he hated what he did not eat of the animal, he could get the oil from its fat, and that would finely rid his room of that awful smell of the man who had lived there before.

All of this, but he had still learned his lessons from observation well.

“Sure you not want it?” he asked gesturing to the cat laying on the ground.
Keres
Circus Co-Organizer

Character sheet

Postby Kusuri on October 18th, 2010, 6:48 pm

"No I don't eat cat." Kusuri was mainly a vegetarian. With the exception of fish, and a small animal once in awhile. Digesting meat was a chore, because it took so long again the thoughts of being human and eating solid food danced through her head. Cake, ice cream, cookies, sugar why can't she digest those things!

Now she was sulking, but quickly bounced back to her hyper state. "I could help you catch something bigger if you wanted." The truth was Kusuri was getting hungry too. She hadn't eaten for a few days, not because she didn't have food she simply forgot to eat.
till I see nothing."
Kusuri
The Blossoming Artist

Character sheet

Postby Keres on October 18th, 2010, 8:41 pm

He considered the proposal carefully for a moment before answering. He bent forward and picked the cat up off the ground before standing. He then turned towards Kusuri while flinging the cat over his shoulder, not noticing the bit of blood that was flung from its wound.

“Thank you. No. This enough for tonight,” he said before turning and walking back towards home. After a few steps, he paused. It just wasn't right to leave her this way, without anything more said, so he turned to face her again. “Been nice, Kusuri. Will meet again?”
Keres
Circus Co-Organizer

Character sheet

Postby Kusuri on October 18th, 2010, 11:21 pm

"We'll see." She waves him good bye. It would be nice to stay in this town, but Kusuri had to make new mermories else were. But staying in this city for a few more days would be nice. After all she could ask around to get the lay of the land. Then she would travel again maybe to a bigger city. She heard the the woods around the area are quite intresting.

She hoped that she could meet a few more new people before she left. Then again she would have to say good bye at some point. What was she traveling for anyway. To see that man that killed her parents again? No. It was so she could gain more memories and when she's done traveling she'll have been every were, met more people then imaginable, and finaly settle down some were alone. Then she'll look back at these memories and finaly be complete.
till I see nothing."
Kusuri
The Blossoming Artist

Character sheet

Postby Mastermind on December 11th, 2010, 12:23 am

AWARDS

Kusuri

Skills
Drawing +2, Observation +1

Lores
Anything Can Be Drawn
You're Not the Only One With Claws

Notes
Try to watch out for times when you switch to present tense.
Try to avoid two-liners.

Keres

Skills
Observation +1

Lores
Hunting Strays for Food
You're Not the Only One With Claws
What Symenestra Look Like

Items
Dead Cat

Notes
Try to avoid two-liners.

All
PM me if you have any questions or issues.
Mastermind
Sunberth AS

Words: 19833
Joined roleplay: December 9th, 2010, 12:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Previous