Hey People

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey People

Postby Taysel-mazelli on March 11th, 2017, 8:31 am

Hullo I'm Arielle and I've only role-played since October 2016 on other websites. I like how Mizahar doesn't have the cliché races like elves and dwarves because it makes it interesting. What makes it way more interesting is ALL OF THE INFORMATION. Like this is one of the only RP websites I've been on that had SO, MUCH, INFORMATION and it's incredibly helpful!!

I had trouble figuring out my race because I've actually came across this website before, but it was only because I needed a list of races. I really wanted an animal type races so that's why I chose the Dhani! It was that or the other one with the animal who shapeshifts into a human, not the other was around. But I actually like snakes so I chose the Viper Dhani. I was a little disappointed by how the Dhani usually only were able to shift into human form around 100 yrs old because I wanted a young character.

But it doesn't matter, not a big deal. I really, really, really like this website already and it's strange because I haven't talked to anyone OOC or role-played yet. I hope that I stick to this website because it looks really fun. For some reason it doesn't feel like there are a lot of people younger than 20 on here, and I'm 17. Hope I don't ruin anything with my childish mind, lol.
Taysel-mazelli
Player

Words: 2244
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2017, 7:27 am
Race: Dhani

Hey People

Postby Quzon on March 11th, 2017, 9:23 am

Hello, and welcome to Miz! The sites had a long time to accumulate lore and the effort of great writers to build the setting. They make for a great read, so just take your time and look through stuff. And there are several young people within the community so you are not the only teenage whippersnapper floating around. :)
Quzon
Victory & Power

Words: 271667
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2013, 11:30 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Hey People

Postby Taysel-mazelli on March 11th, 2017, 11:16 am

What's a whippersnapper, and give me the scientific theory on why and how they float.

Just kidding, thanks for the welcoming! :D
Taysel-mazelli
Player

Words: 2244
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2017, 7:27 am

Hey People

Postby Allassanachassanya on March 13th, 2017, 4:32 pm

Welcome to Mizahar! I too love snakes (as is obvious :P). It's great to see you here, and I hope you stick around. If you have any questions about anything there are plenty of people willing to help- chat is sometimes a good one, or posting in the Questions and Answers forum. Like Q said, there are others about your age range. You won't ruin anything, promise. :)
All 's' sounds are hissed in Ssanya's speech.
Resolve score - 30/100
Allassanachassanya
Sifting through the bones

Words: 232144
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2016, 5:05 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Donor (1)

Hey People

Postby Reflection on March 20th, 2017, 7:46 pm

Hello! I'm Reflection, AS of Syliras.

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you have a good time here, I have provided some links below which will be very helpful in getting started in our wonderful world. :)

Useful Links:
-Character Sheet Templates
-Starting Guide
-Starting Package
-Skill List
-Skill Guide

Should you have any questions, feel free to go to the Questions and Answers forum and post there!
Signature courtesy of Prophet

Reflection
Assistant Storyteller

Words: 88001
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2016, 9:19 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes