OOC Info Riverfall's Spring 517 Character Registry

Please register if you are playing in Riverfall this season!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Riverfall's Spring 517 Character Registry

Postby Maria Talwa on May 13th, 2017, 6:01 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Maria Annaceles Victoria Talwa
Age, Sex, Race? 22, Female, Human
Describe your character in a short abstract? Maria is a free spirit, but at the same time is trying to find her way in life. There is so much that she is unsure of. What's her purpose, why is she even here, wherever here may be. What does the future hold? She's very self-confident and determined.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? New arrival, plan to be Kuvan though.
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? I've been away a good while (as a player) so I don't really have anything to add here, yet.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Not really interested in deities. Nothing against them, just not a religious person by nature
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Maria is violent by nature. She can control this, but has no problems expressing it either.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? No problems, never know where things might go.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? No cult
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Social threads are fine.
What does your character want to learn this season? Hopefully continue her training as a jeweler.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Don't really know anyone
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Grow and develop as a character, and start making a life for herself.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? It seemed like a good place to write, and Sunberth closed.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? I don't really know enough yet so say anything to this
Maria Talwa
Little Miss Vicious

Words: 116966
Joined roleplay: February 28th, 2016, 7:30 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous