Closed All That Glitters [Naiya]

Taurina enlists Naiya's help in getting some shopping done

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

All That Glitters [Naiya]

Postby Taurina on May 6th, 2017, 7:19 am

Mid-Morning of the 25th of Spring 517

Taurina combed out her long, multicolored hair, letting the blonde top layers mix with the brown lower ones. The hair was soft and the knots easily worked out with just a little patience and the stroke of a comb. So she sat cross-legged on the floor of the new Stormblood pavilion, working her fingers and the comb through the hair to smooth it out. Laid out across her lap was the strip of fabric cut from Azmere’s yvas blanket that had been given as a gift to be her. It was a sort proof to all that she belonged, not only to the Stormblood family, but to the Drykas people as well. Woven at the beginning of each day and night into the hair of whatever form she walked in, Taurina kept it with her always.

Even if others did not see it as proof of who she was now, she did and she saw it as more. A gift from one who cared enough to wipe away her sorrows and lift her up when she was down. No one had done that before Azmere. No one had cared. Even the fisherman who had taken her under his wing had not been so kind to her. Taurina did not know what it meant, but she was not completely sure that it mattered. He cared for her, he made her feel almost special inside. It was enough, it was all she wanted. It felt nice to be wanted.

Once all the knots had been worked out, Taurina lifted up the wrap and began to weave it into her hair. She was not the best at this so it took her a long while to get the wrap just how she wanted it. The work was no where near the same level of complexity of some of the other knots she had seen around Endrykas, but that would come with time. The more she practiced, the better she got. The wrap was woven into a braid that wrapped all around her head. The excess length of hair and the tail end of the wrap was tucked beneath the top of the beginning of the braid work. As mentioned before, it was not the best, it was even sort of sloppy, but the Ethaefal did not care. It was good enough for the day’s activities. She was nervous enough as it was without having to worry about her hair being perfect.

Taurina reached over and found her leather boots not far from her grasp. Drawing them over, she noticed how worn they had become. There was a sigh before she shoved them onto her feet, ignoring the fact that they were a little too big and had gotten increasingly more so with how much she wore them. It was not always a good thing to have a second, taller form. She was not really bigger in the night hours, just taller with a proportionate body. The clothes she had fit that body and so when in this daylight, Drykas form, everything was just slightly too big. Built to fit a six foot tall person instead of a five foot four inch tall person. Something she wished to change by getting more clothes, different ones for each form. That was not only going to take coin, but a fashion sense she did not possess. Help was most definitely required and not only for that. On some whim, she had promised Azmere that she would take his coin and get the pavilion some much needed supplies as well.

The Ethaefal felt foolish now for having volunteered to do such a thing. She was so unknowing and this needed a touch unlike her own. Their new pavilion had been so spectacularly crafted with thought of all of them taken into account. It deserved equal care to be taken when filling it with things they would all need and use. Taurina was not sure if she was up to the task. Yet, she had volunteered so it did not matter. She was not going to disappoint her ankal so she was not going to back out now. Nor was she going to let on her uncertainty and desire for help. Not around here where she had already shown so much weakness. She wanted to do this on her own, show that she could at least somewhat pull her own weight. So, she had another idea on where to get some help from.

With boots on, hair woven, and her too big, everyday clothes on, the Ethaefal stood and grabbed only her pack. Within were two bags of coin, her own and what Azmere had given her. She had taken special care to know which was which, though it was not hard to tell the different since his was about double the weight. Her journal was in the pack too. Today, however, it would not serve as a place for her sketches, but instead serve as a ledger for the things she got her hands on. A couple other things were added inside. Her dagger -just in case- and her waterskin. That seemed like plenty for the pack was already heavy. So, with pack full, strapped on her back and after gathering her yvas in her arms, the Eth departed the pavilion.

Starfire always seemed so happy to see her and she never needed to go far to find him. He was always around. Either frolicking with the other animals or enjoying himself not far from the pavilion tent. This day, Taurina let out a sharp whistle that was short due to her lack of being good at the skill and that was all that was needed for the stallion to come to her. The Ethaefal greeted him with a smile, intwining fingers in his mane and planting kisses along his cheek. She beamed with love for him always.

“I have a plan today, zulkina. I think it to be a great plan. Hopefully it works,” she whispered to him before releasing both a laugh and his mane.

Starfire made sounds that Taurina took as agreement before she moved to situate the yvas on his back. So much easier than Melody ever was, Starfire allowed the straps to be tightened without a fuss. He still got a little sugar clump afterwards and a ruffle of the forelock, but that was more because the Eth liked to spoil him more than it being a reward for good behavior (though it worked as that as well). The large yvas bags were attached to the Drykas “saddle” empty and waiting to be filled by whatever Taurina was able to find for their family today. After checking that all was situated correctly, the Ethaefal mounted her strider. It was even more awkward and clumsy doing this with extra weight upon her back which only caused the whole process to take longer. The whole thing was frustrating, but they got there. Even if it took them a little longer.

“Alright, Amethyst clan is where we begin,” Taurina murmured, shifting more in an effort to find balance.

Mane and yvas handle gripped in hands, the Ethaefal gently squeezed her legs into the stallion’s sides. Starfire listened to the signal and was easily off. The usual, jarring ride followed as Taurina struggled for control over the strider. At least he was not the most stubborn and picked up enough on her fear. He staid at a slow trot and even slowed to a walk sometimes, when she really felt like she was going to fall off and began to panic. Digging her knees into his side and all her muscles clamping down.. that seemed to work in getting him to slow down.

The pair headed into the Amethyst clan, heading for a pavilion whose place the Ethaefal was not exactly sure of. Taurina was not exactly friends with any in the pavilion, but she had made the acquaintance of at least the red head with the baby. Two -or maybe even three- times she had met the woman and that seemed like enough to perhaps convince her to give aid in this new “quest” the Ethaefal had given herself. It was more than she knew anyone else outside of her own family so it would just have to do. Hopefully the red headed Drykas would be willing.

“Red headed.. young wuepo, bosu,” Taurina did her best to describe Naiya to another in the Amethyst clan, not quite remembering the name of the woman.

It was that red hair that stuck out in her mind most. The woman spoken with must have been knowing of the people in her clan for Taurina was directed to the Dawnwhisper pavilion. With thanks, the Ethaefal left the woman and headed in the direction she was lead. Others had to be asked to make sure she was going in the right direction, but at least now she had a name. Dawnwhisper. Having that made things simpler. If it was correct anyway.

New Drykas and strider reached what Taurina believed to be the correct pavilion. This had been where all had pointed their direction to. Along the outskirts of the home, Taurina slowed Starfire to a stop and took a breath. She was nervous, but she was always nervous. This was going to be one of the least scary things she had done. At least, she let herself believe that.

Dismounting from her strider, Taurina signaled for him to follow. She did not want to come off as hostile or demanding. It seemed best to approach on foot and as calmly as possible. The Ethaefal looked around, searching for a face. Any face really, as long as she could be lead to the red headed girl with the baby, it did not matter to her who greeted her.

“Hello,” Taurina said in the friendliest voice she had -her pavi still as layered as ever with her thick common accent- with the best smile she could muster to the first she saw, “I am looking for the red-headed Dawnwhisper. I have a … request to make of her. Is this the right place? She here?”

Common | Pavi | 'Thoughts'

Boxcode credit goes to Azmere
Taurina
Lost in the Stars

Words: 752473
Joined roleplay: January 18th, 2016, 4:18 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) Overlored (1)
2016 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Naiya on May 15th, 2017, 1:29 am

"It looks like a rub sore, like a walahk who sits too heavy, too long on a wal. A lot of times, little red bumps in small spaces will mean the same." Halo explained as he glanced at the marks on Shai's legs that Naiya had brought to his attention. Naiya waited, casting her gaze to the boy as if to ask what she should do about it. Knowing was half the battle, but she needed some action to take.

"Probably he should spend a day or two without the cloth wrap, then I think he just needs a bigger one. Maybe you could make him a loincloth?" Halo's advice always came with a hint of hesitation, although Naiya wasn't sure if it was a lack of comfort with his medical skill, or some leftover concern that she might take angry if he said things with authority.

"Thank you, Halo, your knowledge is priceless." She knew she was speaking overly, but she hoped it would encourage him to speak more freely. Still, that would mean she needed new cloth. Perhaps just a few lengths for Shai, and maybe a few more lengths of the sturdy cloth that was used for cushions, with the number of people in the pavilion now, they could hardly entertain guests any longer.

There was a loud baying bark, and then the youthful sound of Diani's voice, calling a stop for the dogs in their notice of someone.

Dark, curly hair surrounded her face as she glanced up at Taurina, a stranger who knew Naiya, or at least knew of her. The woman was a new Drykas, if one at all, the wraps in her hair a strange contrast to her accented pavi. "Who seeks?" Diani's tone was serious, leaden with the weight of a child who has dealt with too many adult matters.

Diani would wait in silence for an answer that suited her, and it wasn't until the woman spoke of her tie to the Stormblood pavilion that Diani was willing to turn her attention away from her. "She's here, wait." Her voice lifted, dancing across the air in a sound that carried through the openings of the pavilion.

"Naiya, a Stormblood woman." Naiya's first thought was Rufio, her dear friend, but she imagined that Diani would know her well enough by now to not have stalled. Perhaps Jasmine?

It was hard to guess, but at least the stalling had given her time to tie Shai to her chest so that she could go out to see their company.

The woman was not one who was easily familiar, but after a few ticks of thought, she recalled the acting story, where they had met. Her name slipped her mind however, and Naiya imagined the same of the other woman.

"I am Naiya," apology, mild embarrassment, "I'm afraid I've forgotten your name."

-----------

Naiya space Pavi | Common | Tukant
other space Pavi | Common | Tukant
Naiya
Player

Words: 766506
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 5:11 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Taurina on May 15th, 2017, 7:30 am

At the sound of barking Taurina found her muscles tightening. Whether it was because of doubt or fear, she found it hard to breath normal. The nerves of before had trickled in and taken ahold, but the Ethaefal stood fast. She was determined for this plan to work because there was no back up and she did not want to disappoint anybody.

Someone found her. A young girl with dark curls and critical eyes. The sight of the youth did not settle Taurina’s soul, but her feelings were swallowed as a question was asked. The girl with a tone too serious for her age asked to know the name of the one who desired to find the red-headed Dawnwhisper. Taurina took just a tick to weigh the risk of telling the youth should the red-head with the baby not actually dwell here. Deciding there was little, lips parted to speak.

“Taurina,” the Ethaefal spoke before clearing her voice and clarifying, “Taurina Stormblood.”

A little bit of hope twisted within her voice and sparkled in her eyes as Taurina spoke. It was as if she thought just an emotion would grant her a favorable response from the youth. This was not the case, but the hope was there regardless. It was easier to feel something positive to help push away so much negative. Fear threatened to snap shut around her and doubt lurked with talons ready to dig deep within her. Hope helped keep those more unsavory emotions at bay and then, when the young Drykas admitted to the Dawnwhisper being here, relief flooded in to drown out what had been left.

’This is going to work. This has to work.’ Taurina released a breath and willed herself to become calm. The woman she searched for would be out soon for the first step of finding her had been accomplished. Not many steps left, just to convince the mother to assist with the shopping. Hopefully it would be easy, but Taurina thought it would probably be better not to look like a tightly wound nervous wreck.

The Dawnwhisper woman came out with baby strapped to her chest. Taurina smiled without thought at the sight, another wave of relief washing over her. The youth had been truthful and this was truly the one the Ethaefal sought. The red-hair paired with green eyes, while not yet very well known, was a reassuring sight. The words first spoken on Naiya’s lips and signed with her hands only caused Taurina’s smile to grow for she no longer felt so foolish for having not remembered the woman’s name. She was not alone and now they had the chance to remedy such forgetfulness.

No worries Taurina signed in assurance.

“I forgot as well,” Taurina said with a mild laugh before adding it happens, “it is my pleasure to learn your name again.” Hope to remember now. “I am Taurina Stormblood.”

It was beginning to not be so hard to tell people of her pavilion name. She was proud of it now and felt apart of the family. With Starfire now as well, she felt like she was a Drykas. This she was proud of and with the Stormbloods she had found her home, her safety. She would not change that. So her smile did not fade, her voice was clear and once she was sure Naiya had caught her name, she moved on to speak of the proposition she had for the mother.

“I have volunteered to help my family in gathering things for our new pavilion,” she started, signing that volunteering had been a not very smart idea, “Azmere told me of a few things needed, gave me the funds, but I realized I do not even know where to begin and I feel foolish for asking. I ask after so many things.” Not very knowing. “So I came searching for you because outside of the Stormbloods, you are one of the few Drykas I know and I hoped… I hoped that you would help.”

The nerves were trickling back in despite the constant effort to shove them away. Shades of red stained her cheeks. Taurina was unsure if her words were clear through her accent, if they made enough sense, or if she was saying enough. Maybe she was saying too little. She meant to convince Naiya into assisting her, but she did not have much skill in the way of persuasion. All she could really tell was the truth, as awkward as it may have been, and hope that Naiya took some semblance of pity on her. Either took pity on her or enjoyed shopping enough to come with regardless of the fact they barely knew each other.

“So I guess my question to you is..” the Ethaefal searched for the remaining words, hoping she had said enough to explain her plight, “would you want to.. or would you mind coming with me and helping in this shopping trip I have gotten myself into so that it might not turn into a total disaster?”

There was that bit of hopefulness twisted within her words once more. A wish for a favorable outcome. The light of her hope glimmered in her eyes, but her face was undoubtably tinged with nervousness. What was she going to do if Naiya turned her down?

Taurina
Lost in the Stars

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Naiya on May 18th, 2017, 3:11 am

"It is a pleasure to know another Stormblood," well met, greetings. She paused to look at the woman again, seeing in her mind the pride that sprung forth as she spoke her pavilion name. "It is a name growing in many respects." Naiya hoped the words carried the right story to the woman whose pavi was so heavily accented. How familiar was she with the grassland's voice?

Still, the words didn't seem to deter her, perhaps they had indeed carried the message she had desired. As the woman - Taurina, she reminded herself - spoke, her words became more halting, held back from the typical flow of language. Perhaps as simple as a lack of skill, but no - she continued to speak and slowly her face filled with color and her wording more unsure.

New pavilion things... She shaped the words in an echo of the main question the woman had asked. She was only so useful for such matters, her pavilion surely a humble one. "I can help," of course, "I can only offer you so much advice on pavilion things, since my own is only just beginning to grow and we had a very..." filled with hardship "humble start."

Diani was back to her work weaving Satalu for the newly arrived zibri and horses, but her attention was clearly on them as her voice piped back in.

"Shai." I can take Naiya turned her gaze to the child, gratitude shaping her form.

Eaten? The dark skin of her hands shaped the words quickly, a contrast to Naiya's own moving hands.

Confirmation, twice. Pale tan moved in short, firm motions, firing back her answer as quickly as the question came, no thought needed.

Help inquiry a gesture to the sling, which Naiya only nodded. She didn't expect Diani's plans to change any because she offered to care for Shai.

A quick realization brought Naiya back to Taurina, apology in her posture and her hands. This ritual of exchange had become so common between the woman and child, that she had completely excluded her guest. "If you'll just wait a moment, I'm happy to come with you, I need a few things from the market as well."

Diani was there a tap on her arm beckoning Naiya, and she turned to show the girl how she shifted her body to press Shai against her chest free of the sling before untying the shawl. Then with the same air of a teacher she demonstrated how to ready the sling, spreading the cloth across her shoulder in a wide fan before passing Shai into the young girl's arms.

Naiya pulled the fabric around the girl, tightening it around Shai with a glance to Diani to make sure it was tight enough before fastening the knot. The girl gently batted Naiya's hands away as she began to spread the fabric around Shai, doing it herself instead, Naiya's watchful eye focused until he was secure.

Pleased with the success, Naiya returned her attention to Taurina, a smile softening her features, "What did you need to get?" She asked, fetching her coin-pouch and her pack from the pavilion before searching the herd for Wildfire.

She clicked her tongue at the stallion, a softer sound than usual, a coo of greeting to her friend of many years. She led him all the way to the edge of the camp, where Taurina had approached from, before swinging herself up onto his back with a hop and a strain of muscles.

-----------

Naiya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Taurina on May 20th, 2017, 5:57 am

There was a further swell of pride when Naiya spoke so well of the pavilion name Taurina now took part in claiming as her own. The Ethaefal’s smile even grew at the words spoken. The Stormblood name was one that was growing in many ways and would continue to do so for a long time to come. It was not always easy, but it was necessary and something Taurina felt blessed in getting to be apart of.

Then there was the matter of Taurina’s quest spoken out with reddening cheeks and stumbling words that wiped her smile away. There was only relief when the Dawnwhisper woman gave answer. A moment of hesitation and fear when Naiya repeated words with her hands, but that only lasted a moment. The red-head told of not knowing much for her pavilion had had a hard start and remained humble, but any knowledge at all was more than the Ethaefal had within her. So Taurina’s smile returned, her fears chased away and nerves settled.

“Any is more than I have,” Taurina assured with gratitude written by her hands and that smile of relief lingering on her lips.

There was a handful of chimes dedicated to the care of Naiya’s child. Taurina watched as the youth from before and the red-head communicated solely by sign. Still not the fastest at picking up and interpreting signs, the Ethaefal found herself lost trying to pick up all the words moving between them. She felt like an intruder for even watching as this had little to nothing to do with her. This part was solely about the care of the baby who was to be parted from his mother for however many bells she was gone with the Ethaefal.

So Taurina looked away and found something else for her gaze to focus on. There was not much she was willing to let herself just stare at for looking at their home for too long felt like an intrusion as well. She did not know them well. Her meetings with any of them brief up until this point. Hopefully today would work in changing that. A happy side effect of the plan Taurina had brewed up. Since Naiya spoke of knowing other Stormbloods it did not seem like a bad idea. It would be good for her to know people outside of the pavilion and work. She could not be shy and antisocial forever. Well, she could, but it would become a lonely and boring life that would have her snapping at the people she loved from simply too much time with them. Not something she wished to have happen.

The Ethaefal was letting herself watch a patch of grass as it was blown in the scant breeze moving through the Sea of Grass at the time. Her attention was easily captured, her mind zoning out and becoming lost in a wave of meaningless thought. When Naiya spoke to her once more there was an intake of breath, a handful of blinks, and an unmeant startled expression when the Ethaefal lifted to see who the voice was coming from. The slight panic faded and a smile came to replace it as well as a tinge of pink over allowing herself to get so lost in thought. Taurina nodded, glad that this trip would serve some purpose for the Drykas woman as well.

“No rush,” Taurina assured, patient, “happy to wait.”

Taurina did allow herself to watch as the baby was passed from woman to girl. From where the Eth stood it looked like a moment of learning for the youth. Sling was detached from around the mother, baby held close to her chest before the fabric was transferred over, followed by the baby. There was a moment in watching when Taurina began to wonder if these actions were ones she would ever have to repeat herself.

Would there ever be a baby attached to her chest? Someone to care for and bestow unhindered love to? Could she even have a child? Her windmarks had not staid, this body had returned to the state of her fall.. it made her wonder if such a thing as a child was possible for her. Did she even want such a thing if it was? Had she had one in the past life? More? Who had she loved? The thoughts were pushed away as they began to spiral downward into unanswerable questions. She told herself it did not matter. Not in this time, it did not matter.

“There all only some things I have been told for certain. Rugs, blankets, furs, dishes, cups.. chests and crates as well, but I do not have a wagon to carry such things back today,” Taurina admitted after Naiya had finished transferring her child and gathered her things, the pair were headed towards where Taurina had come from which also was where her strider awaited her, “And whatever else we find useful. Things to make life easier, our home more comfortable for all within.”

Starfire was there waiting when the pair and Naiya’s stallion reached him. Taurina smiled to him in greeting, calling to him with nothing but that and an outstretched hand. He came to her, muzzle pressing into her hand before she stroked upwards and gave him a scratch along his jaw. A kiss was pressed against his face before she moved to his side and mounted up. It was a process as all things were, but once she was on and some semblance of balance found she looked to the Dawnwhisper woman and gave a smile with short sign to tell that she was ready.

Taurina
Lost in the Stars

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Naiya on May 29th, 2017, 12:19 am

It only took Naiya a tick to decide they would carry back what they could on their mounts, and if they ended up with large purchases, Naiya would lend the woman the travois, or the wagon if there was too much for the former.

She watched the woman's strider come to her beckoning, pressing together with a familiar affection that promised more than a working relationship.

"You are bonded," gentle inquiry, outward pride The words weren't shaped with anything beyond curiosity, in fact, it was more a statement than anything else. A bond, especially a new one, was always worth mentioning.

"We should seek furs first," Naiya said once the girl was mounted and ready, still early "we can find the best ones if we beat the other trades." Rugs, blankets, cups - less urgent, "There are many. Fur for you, and cloth for me."

She urged Wildfire forward with a lifting of her posture, picking her body up with a little pressure through her calves. She made sure Taurina was moving too before directing them towards the market.

"Your pavilion has how many people now?

-----------

Naiya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Taurina on June 1st, 2017, 7:07 pm

The Ethaefal gave the redhead a smile in response. She had bonded and now had Starfire as her pride and joy. Though no new windmarks graced her body as an outward sign of the bond, she had him and was not going to loose him. With her ankal’s help she had not let the disappearance of her new windmarks break her. He had proven to her that she was no less Drykas because of it. She had her strider and that was what truly matter.

“This is my Starfire,” Taurina told her newest companion, stroking the base of her strider’s neck with one hand and signing semekhe with the other.

Naiya moved onto speak about how they should seek out the furs first. She told of how those would go first and they were still early enough to have their pick of the lot. Taurina gave a nod and acceptance. She knew little of these things so she was trusting Naiya not to lead her astray. There was not proof to suggest the mother would do otherwise so the Eth was not fearful about placing this trust in her.

Thighs were unintentionally clenched and calves were pressed into Starfire’s sides after Naiya began to move with her own stallion. A sign that gave release to go was given and then a sign of follow made a demand of him. Taurina knew the strider did not enjoy following the others. He liked to be given full reign to move and do as he wished, but the Ethaefal was not ready to allow him to do that. Not when she was far from the one she trusted not to let her fall. Someday they would soar, but not today. No, this day was for far less exciting things than that.

“Our pavilion?” Taurina mused a moment after Starfire had fallen in step beside Naiya’s strider.

There were not many within the pavilion, but not because it had not grown. They had just lost as well. First the one the Ethaefal had never met and then Rufio had left at the end of last season. It made the pavilion seem just a little emptier than it should be. They were not small, just smaller than most.

“Eight now, including myself,” Taurina answered the question given, but gave no signs for her hands were occupied with holding onto the ends of Starfire’s mane, “we gain, we loose. A cycle. We will grow again. Getting stronger, growing in so many ways.”

The Ethaefal looked over to Naiya, looking for response before she had to return her attention to ahead. She knew they were headed toward the market, but still followed for she knew little of where these things were. It was truly pitiful how little she knew of such things. She tried not to dwell on it for she knew such negative thoughts would only drag her down. That was unneeded on this day.

“You spoke of clothe for yourself. I am curious, what are you planning on doing with it?” Taurina asked, making herself think of other things besides her lack of knowledge while also allowing her curiosity have its time, “anything particular?”

Taurina
Lost in the Stars

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Paaie on July 12th, 2018, 3:33 pm

G R A D E
T A U R I N A

Cosmetology +1
Investigation +1
Planning +1

Putting a simple braid into hair
Ethaefal problems: Clothes that fit one form may not fit well the other
One has to be early at market to get the best trades
Naiya: A mother in pavilion Dawnwhisper
N A I Y A

Rhetoric +1
Planning +1

Rhetoric: Speaking to bolster confidence in others
One has to be early at market to get the best trades
Taurina: of pavilion Stormblood
Naiya, if you return don't forget to update your ledger with living expenses for Summer 517AV, and you may want to catch up with the founder's announcements on arranging skills.

If I have missed anything don't hesitate to PM me! Please don't forget to edit your grade request here.
Paaie
Player

Words: 63032
Joined roleplay: March 14th, 2018, 9:12 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)