[The Bazaar] Not my kind of place [Ivan]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Jacob Sharron on December 13th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Jacob stopped to take a break. It had been three hours since he first entered Syliras. All that time had been spend in the monstrosity that was the Great Bazaar and still he had only seen a portion of the tables and stalls. He had already seen a number of items of interest to him. Upon naming prices though, the traders were be met with a slight cringe. Not because of an outrageous tag but simply because Jacob had no money, something he was not used to with his heritage.

I'll have to find a source of income soon. He thought, lightly tapping the coin-purse that hung at his side. One that swung all to much at his touch than he would have liked. Surely won't be that hard with all these, scurrying about.

"Excuse me, good day sir," He asked a passing citizen, "Where might one of the more adventurous sort find work in these parts?"
Jacob Sharron
Player

Words: 2988
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2010, 8:15 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Ivan on December 14th, 2010, 9:55 pm

Ivan had just finished his meal. The stink of meat could still be smelled on his breath as he walked the markets. He tired of carrying his hammer and shield in his hands, and searched for a way to better store them on his person. The markets were busy and he’d not seen a leather or wepon shop all day. This city truly confused him. It was then he was stopped.

A man stood in front of him. He was thin, of very slight build. Obviously not a fighter, nor even a man of the wild. A city dweller. Apparently not *this* city, though, as he came asking of work, which Ivan wished he himself had. Not useful in the slightest, in his opinion.

“ I wish I knew. I have been here for days and have gotten no work. I am very tempted to leave... At least in the wild you can hunt. There is plenty of adventure outside these walls, though you don’t look the type to seek it. What is a man like you doin’, askin’ for adventure?”
Beast, Man, Or God, I Know Of Nothing That Survives A Severed Head!

The RechaYomi
Ivan
The Man And The Hammer.

Words: 27113
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2010, 5:53 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal