Does stepping into the Lakeshore of Ravok count as leaving?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Andral Mydrafi on October 5th, 2017, 2:05 am

To gain citizenship, a person should stay in the city for 2 seasons, while doing no crime.

Does going to the Lakeshore count as leaving the city?
Im asking because one roleplay requires me to go to the Lakeshore.
I bet Projection is really handy when you need to scratch your back but you can't reach.
(Boxart is an edited veraion of Karin's free boxcodes. Credit where credit is due)
Andral Mydrafi
Player

Words: 18932
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2017, 6:44 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Shainn on October 7th, 2017, 1:35 am

As long as your not officially leaving the city I think that would be fine. If its for like a day or so... Not so sure? Though, I think if it's longer than two seasons, then I don't think so.
Shainn
Player

Words: 30907
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2017, 2:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kayak on October 7th, 2017, 9:11 pm

For sake of citizenship, Lakeshore does count as part of Ravok. Lakeshore is Ravok, it's just more like the boonies. Ravok is the central city, Lakeshore, and about a days patrol around Lakeshore. Also the soon coming Northern Ravok Outpost.

Signature courtesy of the great and wise Prophet
Kayak
Retired Staff

Words: 83721
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2017, 11:36 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)