[Scrapbook] Kannik Whiteiron (Grass wanderer)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Scrapbook] Kannik Whiteiron (Grass wanderer)

Postby Kannik Whiteiron on November 1st, 2017, 12:12 am

I don't know why, but when it rains, a familiar mood washes over me. It is a good one. Perhaps the familiarity is comforting. Maybe its something more general than that, something to connect us all. Whatever it is, its an upper, and I feel drawn to this page. I missed writing in this box. It is not as fancy as something I could customize, but I grew up with it. I wouldn't have written as much as I have now without it, and with NANO looming, I can't do without it. It is more than a box of nostalgia for me. It feels more core.

I guess what I'm trying to get at, is this is the first time I've written in a long while, and it feels great. Time to get cracking.
Kannik Whiteiron
Player

Words: 266
Joined roleplay: November 1st, 2017, 12:02 am
Race: Human, Drykas